My story

Hi guys- I looked at my archive and found old books i wrote long ago- and *cringe*

but try reading my story, bound to chains!

-haru

__

Part ONE

To my favorite little sister, Selene.

It was midnight. The lights in every house on Adela Avenue were off. Lamps that towered high over the trees flickered, like an old man blinking furiously. The snow that covered the street, and the beautiful white moon completed the beautiful view of the neighborhood.

This is your brother, writing to you.

A dark hooded figure lurked in the shade of a trash can. He looked around as if he was going to be doing something that he did not want anyone to see. Then he brought out a rope from a hidden pocket in his cloak. The rope looked brighter than any other rope you would have seen before, and it seemed to shine in the darkness. "Ugh," the figure sighed as he found the rope terribly bright for his eyes.

The rope's color dimmed slightly. But it still glowed a bright yellow, like the sun. The figure hid the rope under his long cloak, and instead brought his rather, white fingers out in the darkness.

I'm sorry for disappearing all of a sudden. But I had to go. I hope you understand.

Then, his finger started glowing. First dim, as it started to grow brighter and brighter. One could hear the soft humming buzz from his finger as the sound too, grew louder and louder. As he said more things, quite furiously to his finger, everything around him started to look like it was glowing faintly. Now, his finger glowed a blazing bright gold, like a lion's mane.

He let out a throaty laugh, as he checked his watch. Two minutes ago, the time was 12:34 in the morning. Now, he looked and realized that it was 4:22. "I did it again," he muttered. People of the neighborhood will start to wake up in, let's see, about 15 minutes.

I will miss you a lot. I might regret my decision, but this is what I'm choosing to do.

But that was enough time for him. She'd wake up early like she always did, and set things back as it was supposed to be again. She was much more organized than him, even if he was the older sibling.

So he trusted his instincts and took one giant leap.

I know everything I'm about to do is, rather, stupid.

From the trash can to over the fence, into the window of a gigantic house, no, more like a mansion.

I hope you can live a good life. I hope you can be happy.

The gigantic manor loomed over him as he jumped over the garden, rushing through the grass, the outdoor patio, and to a small basement at the corner of the mansion.

It was almost like he knew this place and had gone there more than a bunch of times. It was like he had lived there before.

He tapped the glass two times and waited. He tapped it more.

Tap,

Tap,

Tap.

He waited, silently rubbing his hands together to keep them warm.

After a while, he saw two pairs of glowing yellow eyes staring right at him. The eyes grew bigger, and he started seeing ears, whiskers, and a long, thick tail.

It was a cat.

It had a skinny body, a very long striped tail. It seemed to talk to the cloaked figure, and then it pushed the door open.