CHAPTER FOUR- The Princes

A/N- Hi Guys. Just wanted to say, yes, I skipped The three witches of room 66, but that part is the same as the chapter, so do not worry.

~Haruka

Agatha walked to the welcoming, surrounded by princesses rushing to get seats. All of them were excited to meet the princes. She was too but was not in a romantic way. She only wanted to have them as friends, not a husband. She would fight for herself anyways. She would be a strong princess.

She had made a friend, she was a small, Japanese princess, her name was Kiko. Kiko was very kind, so Agatha liked her.

Then as she sat at her seat, she saw Sophie, who was desperately waving from the Never's side.

--

Sophie rushed through the gates of evil, to the welcoming, very excited. She would find the perfect prince for herself. When the girls see me, they won't bother to mess with me and MY prince, she thought. 

To her, all Nevers were awful. They were mean, and everything you would not want. Then,  when she got a glance at the pretty girls with Agatha, she longed to go and rush to her sister. But, she did not need all the school's attention. So she just waved.

--

Before Agatha could go and get Sophie, the west doors flew open yo sixty gorgeous boys in swordfight. They had sun-kissed skin peeking through the light blue sleeves of their uniform. 

Sweat dropped as they fought, the girls swooning at the seats just staring. Agatha wished she could learn swordfight. too, it looked so fun. 

After their fight, they drew roses from their shirts, then shouted "Milady!" then threw them to the girl who caught their eye.

Beatrix got so much. the rest waiting for someone to give them a rose.

Then, after the princes, the villains and heroes sat down to see the gates open again--- to find another prince had walked in. he was a girl's dream. He had golden hair, eyes blue as a cloudless sky, and had a sword that looked amazing. 

Excalibur, Agatha thought. Then it came to her. He was King Author of Camelot's son! The boy turned around, then looked at Beatrix who held up all her roses, as if to tell him that he should pick her too. 

But the prince threw it in the air and instead, the rose landed on Agatha's lap.