Chapter 6- Startin the day

A/N: Hey guys, I skipped the ever never welcoming announcement from Castor and Pollux because that is exactly the same as the book except Agatha is pretty... BlAh bLaH BLAh 

So this takes place at the Evers first day at the School for Good

~

The Next day, 49 Princesses groomed their hair and made sure their makeup looked perfect. One princess though, Brushed her flowing hair and put on a pink dress, and went off to class. That princess was called Agatha. 

Agatha didn't really like makeup, so she always kept things simple. Natural beauty, her father would say, and she liked it that way too. So, Sophie always used Agatha's *I don't use* makeup set.

She raced down the stairs, waiting for the girls to stop and hurry up. Agatha waited for Kiko and another friend, that she had made named Reena. 

Then, she saw Kiko go down the steps looking very giddy.  48 princesses followed her and twirled in harmony when they reached the bottom of the steps.

"I saw a boy named Tristan," Kiko said dreamily. "He is so charming." Agatha turned to the other girls. 

"What was up with the twirling?" She asked. 

"Oh, it's so we get our princes in our clutches," Beatrix said hungrily. Agatha sensed Beatrix meant trouble. She kept that in her brain.

The chimes went, signaling for breakfast.

Agatha rushed down to the dining hall. There was no way she was going to miss stuffing food into her mouth.

At breakfast, Kiko started to talk. (OMG that is the worst starting sentence ever)

"Aggie--- have you noticed how Tedros looked at you?" Kiko said. When Kiko said Aggie, Agatha was reminded of Sophie. She had to get her out of that horrible place.

" Um.. who is that?" Agatha asked. Kiko sighed.

"He's the boy who threw the rose to you!" Kiko had her hands on her face.

"Oh well ok," Agatha said, not really caring about a prince.

Kiko looked ready to die.

~