Sophie's POV: Chappie 3, At the moat (Special Edit)

Sophie opened her eyes to find herself floating in a moat. It smelled so disgusting you couldn't breathe, and it looked like it was filled with black sludge.

And, she couldn't swim. That was a big problem. Very big. So, she tried to grab onto something, and when she got a grip, she opened her eyes to see a dead goat in her arms, helping her to float.

Sophie screamed. This place was not fit for a princess like her. Not fit for a princess at all. Then, she heard screams.

She looked up to see a dozen of bony birds, like the one that carried Agatha and Sophie here. The bird that made a great mistake.

But Agatha will fix it, won't she? Sophie thought. Agatha and Sophie were both princesses anyways.

The birds had children in their talons and dropped them one by one in the black sludge. Then the same thing happened for a few more minutes. Lots of sludge splashed on Sophie's face.

After she tried cleaning up her face with her fingers (It didn't work) she came face to face with a boy.

He was pale and skinny, had no shirt. He looked horrible.

"Can I touch your hair?'' he asked.

Sophie backed up. The last thing she needed right now was a dirty boy touching her nice gorgeous hair.

But the boy swam right next to her.

"Hey, hey-"

Sophie screamed.

Because the boy had a hand on her beautiful hair.

Then he stroked it.

All the worms, mud and slimy muck from his fingers spilled on Sophie's hair.

Sophie mustered something like: "Get away from me right now or i'll kick your neck!"

But with all the slime pouring down her face, it sounded like: Got ayay rom e ight no o i kic uo ck!

Hort looked like he slipped.

The next conversation went like this:

Hort: Oh gosh I am so sorry

Sophie: *screams* 

Sophie: get away from mee!

Hort: SOrryyy

Sophie: *tries to swim away*

Sophie: *drowning*

Hort: O-O

Sophie: HELP MEEE!!!!!

Hort: ...

"But you said that I had to get away from you-"

"That doesn't matter right now- weirdo!"

As they bickered all the way back to the shore, everyone who saw them couldn't help but wonder if they already knew each other.

~~

*OTK spoilers*

as the newly wedded couple made a new beginning to their story, they snickered together. 

"If only this was the way it used to be," Hort snorted.

"Even now- I still won't let you touch my hair." Sophie smiled. (Hort snorted, but didn't say anything.)

"We were so young," Hort looked back at his picture in the tale of Sophie and Agatha.

"You look wimpy." Sophie commented.

Hort pointed at Sophie's picture, right next to his in the storybook.

"You look perfect."

And that is the story of the couple we love now.

~~

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!