19- TAGATHA

A/N: Hiya you guys! It's Haru here and I am so sorry about my short chapters and my lack of updating. I have been trying to rewrite the story because i started writing this at age 10- and it is horrible and needs some big editing. I read it and knew we had to change something! So, I will be updating new versions of the old chapters, while adding new chapters to make up for this. I also haven't updated because I was on spring break (oPps) and was relaxing at the beach. Sorry for the inconvenience. I Love ya guys! I'm gonna give a quick recap- also enjoy the story!

~Haru

~~~

_-Recap-_

"Who would like to be disguised for Tedros?"

All the evergirls hands shot up.

Yuba slowly turned away from the crowd of evergirls, as he looked at Agatha, Sophie and Tedros.

~~

"You," said Yuba pointing at Agatha. "And you." Sophie jumped in excitement.

"My Grandmother can get this one right," mumbled Tedros, as he tightened his blindfold.

The girls stood in front of the class.

"This will make Tedros see I'm Evil!" Sophie gushed. "And he'll hate me more!"

Agatha looked at her confused and horrified. (basically like this: \(O_O)/ )

(The serious part of Haru: AHEM
Non serious Haru: FINNNEEE I WILL EDIT IT BACK-)

(*AHEM* 

Sorry guys)

"This will make Tedros see I'm Good!" Sophie gushed. "And he'll love me more!"

Agatha didn't say anything. (Agatha in mind: TEDROS IS MINE, SOPHIE)

"Agatha..."

"Readdddy, Tedrosss, Oneee, Twooo, Goo!"

Tedros flipped his blindfold off to see two stinky hobgoblins.

Sophie batted her wormy lashes at him. Agatha just stared at Sophie.

"It seems too obvious." Tedros said.

"USE YOUR HEART!! NOT YOUR MIND!"

Tedros sighed, but he did close his eyes.

Slowly, he felt himself being pulled to one of the stinky hobgoblins.

SOPHIE GASPED.

IT WASN'T HER!

Tedros walked towards Agatha and touched her cheek. "This one needs to be Agatha. This one is Agatha."

Sophie wipped around and scraped Agatha's cheek. Agatha wailed in pain. 

"HEy don't hurt Agatha!"

A bunch of goblin growls and prince sword flashes later.....

"Teddy- I'm sorry-"

Tedros ignored her as Yuba turned Agatha and Sophie back to their usual forms.

Yuba waved his staff.

Sophie: 1 

Agatha: 2 

Tedros: 3 

With that, Tedros wisked away with Agatha in his arms, going to find Professor Dovey's office.

~~~

"Are you okay, Agatha?" Tedros said, running up the stairs while Agatha clutched her cheek.

"I'm fine, and we don't need to go to Dovey's office," Agatha said, glaring at Tedros.

"But you're hurt!"

"I'm fine."

"It doesn't look like it, Princess!"

"Go to my room."

Tedros sighed as he stopped in the middle of the staircase.

Then he went down.

"All my sweat and climbing was for nothing!" he whined, as he dashed up the  other flight of stairs to Agatha's room.

Tedros slammed open the door as he placed Agatha gently on her bed.

"Ow. Don't throw me on the bed."

"I did it as soft as i could!" 

"Ok. Get the bowl of water by the sink, some herbs right there-"

"Woah, how do you know this?"

"Just do as I say."

So Tedros did do what Agatha said.

"It still stings," Agatha groaned.

"It stings so much I want food-"

Tedros just smiles while he looks at Agatha.

"Don't look at me with that face, you stuck up princ-"

Agatha is caught off by Tedros kissing her.

"Does that help, my Princess?" Tedros smiles charmingly at Agatha, taking in her every curve, and the blush that had crept on her cheeks.

~~
A/N: ROMANCEEEEE!!!!

~HARU

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPPIE! I NEED TO EDIT IT THOUGH IT'S too quick.