NEW CHAPTER XD

A/N: Sorry for not updating!!! I was on vacation ;-;

When Agatha was young, she was only compared to her sister. People knew her as: Sophie's little friend, The pretty Sophie #2, or the sidekick sister.

Her mom wouldn't care about these things though. "Ah, well, it's true-" she would always try to say, but then Vanessa would get hit by Stefan for calling her own child Sophie's sidekick.

Agatha was always Stefan's favorite.

And Sophie was always Vanessa's favorite.

And that's how it was.

***********

Once, while Sophie and Vanessa went "shopping for our facial needs" the dadio and the girl went out to go fishing in the lake.

Yeah,,, they caught lots of fish- they got zero fish- that's a lot- not..

Let's just say the dadio and kid weren't good at fishing.

Agatha would try to burn the fish in the water, with her matches.

Stefan would grumble as he flung 8 worms on his hook, they added 1, 2, 3...

SO they were a hard bunch.

after they spent hours doing this, while still catching 0 fish, they gave up.

They didn't have to worry about Sophie and Vanessa, Because they knew they wouldn't come back until 11:59 PM.

One afternoon, while the father-daughter combo were doing what they sucked at- Again, fishing... the dad started saying something.

"You know,,, Agatha- you don't have to care about what your mother thinks, or what your sister and the whole town thinks."

Agatha just flickered the matches and waited for him to continue.

"Because- the town and your mother and sister and every big tiny idiot who loves makeup doesn't know the true meaning of beauty."

"So- that means when i went to that party a few weeks ago- without following the dress-code and makeup rule," Agatha paused. "That wasn't my fault?"

"Of course not!"

"So, I could have still entered the writing shop, the concerto contest, and dancing class?"

"You could."

Then why couldn't she?

"Then why-"

"It's because you are too perfect for all of the classes. You are too professional for them!"

"But," Agatha stammered. "Then why didn't I get to go there? I could have easily got in-"

Her father snorted.

"That's cause they knew you had to go to a different class." Stefan said proudly.

"And what class?" Agatha snorted.

"Stefan's class of writing, music, dancing, natural beauty, and so much more!"

"What?"

*****
After that, The daughter and father did their 'class' everyday.

Laughing, taking care of each other, with music, both of them dancing to a Mozart Waltz, but not dancing like a waltz at all. (Stefan was doing the chicken dance and Agatha was dancing with Reaper, with a dead rat below them."

***

And that's how Agatha remembered it.

As a tear dropped down her face, As Kiko rushed next to her, saying "Are you OK?" Agatha couldn't help but want to feel the love of family, once again.