Back in "Woods Beyond"

After a lot of screaming, gasping, and heaving for breath, Agatha and the villagers of Gavaldon finally came to their senses.

"Uhm... so... Agatha," stammered the head elder as he peered at her from afar. 

"Yes?"

"Your father has fainted and is currently in need of medical treatment." The chief elder tried to say calmly. "In other words, he isn't breathing."

Agatha had never felt the big sickening dread that she felt right now, ever in her life. 

Stephen woke up so suddenly, the villagers almost had an heart attack. (Lol poor villagers 💩) 

"Wuh.. What?" Stephen looked around the room (Sophie and Agatha's old room) and realized he was in Agatha's bed. 

The villagers around him let out a sigh of relief, and some of them even left after they realized the conflict was over, and everything was fine.

When Stephen was scanning the small crowd fo villagers cramped in the room, he could hear some large footsteps from the kitchen, which lay right across the hall.

The footsteps came closer, and closer, and then he heard the villagers mumbling, "Agatha must be here," or something of that sort.

Sure enough, his daughter came rushing past with a bowl full of cucumber stew and put it right on the cupboard near him, before she gave him a big hug.

Stephen was very confused, and since no one offered him a explanation, he stayed confused.

After a few minutes of silence and a few people still there watching Agatha strangle her dad, Stephen finally dared to speak and with a trembling voice, mumbled "Agatha, why are you back? Where's Sophie?"

Agatha caught Stephen up with all that has been happening while he was asleep, and how she miraculously ended up back in her homeland. She left out the fact that she heard Sophie's voice through the book, and left out most of the events that happened during her stay at the School for Good. 

"Anyways," she concluded, "I need to go back and find Sophie."

Stephen sighed. "Seems like you've been through a bunch, kid."

Agatha and the villagers of Gavaldon had been searching for a way to break through the portal for 2 weeks now.

They didn't seem to have any breakthroughs, and people were starting to lose hope wether or not Agatha would be able to go back to the fantasy world to save her sister.

Meanwhile, the School for Good and Evil was in chaos, with Sophie up to no good...

A/N: VOMMENT! Also, the next chapter will be coming out on Monday next week! Thank you :)