S2 EP10

(Y/n) was sent back home. After she had snuck Ciel back inside, it was the final day for her to stay at the Manor. She was a bit happy that she got to tell him happy Birthday but was still upset with herself for putting him in a dangerous situation.

Ciel didn't speak to her but he kept trying to tell her that both he and she were fine with his signals. He was still living and breathing and so was she. His throat was hurting too much from his violent coughs. She still didn't want to accept it but she decided to let it go, just for now.

Once she made it through the door, she looked around and sighed. It was the fourteenth of December. One Birthday down and another to go..

Whose?

Well, Sebastian's

His was near the end but she had to make up a plan for him. He was turning twenty one, just like her and Ciel. She always thought he looked older than that but he always told her they were the same age. But, she still didn't want to believe that and settled on him just having some hot ass Parents.

Lucky bitch..

"Welcome home, Miss (Y/n). It's a bit early for you to walking in, I would say"

Undertaker smiled at her as she stepped into the living room. She let out an exhausted sigh and flopped on the couch. She lift her head "Is Sebastian here?" Undertaker shook his head as he walked over and leaned on the couch "Nope, that tall fellow left a few hours ago. He was angry that his favorite wasn't here"

(Y/n) chuckled "Yeah..." Undertaker stared at her and then pat her head over the couch "You look so gloomy this Morning. Liven up a bit!" (Y/n) rolled on her back "Eh..."

Undertaker giggled and tried forcing her up "C'mon~ We can find something to do" (Y/n) wiggled around in her spot as he tried dragging her up. (Y/n) groaned as he went over and bowed, lifting her up and slinging her over his shoudler like a sack of Potatoes.

Undertaker happily hopped away to his room. He kicked his door open, getting yelled at by (Y/n) since he did it, and sat her down in his chair. The girl looked around, nodding "Huh. I like whatcha did to the place" Undertaker giggled and sat another chair next to her "Why, thank you! Now, which would you like to play first?"

(Y/n) slumped a little "None. I'm tired" As she closed her eyes, she suddenly jerked back alive at the sound of gunshots and Police sirens

Her mouth flew wide "You have GTA!?" Undertaker giggled with a nodded "Always have" He paused the game and lift up his fingers "I also have WatchDogs, Red Dead Redemption two, that Detroit Becomes Human one, and a few others. And I have been wanting a new one called Cyberpunk..." (Y/n) tilted her head as he payed attention to the screen "Cyberpunk? The one with Jesus in it?"

Undertaker chuckled "He does look like him, doesn't 'e? Yes, that one" The girl sat there before she sat her hands together and got on her knees. Undertaker paused the game and looked down at her through his bangs. She poked out her lip "Please?"

The silverette tilted his head "Oh? But, I thought you wanted to sleep" (Y/n) stood and crossed her arms "Sleep is something one may want, but they never can do. Because, they don't want to" Undertaker nodded and gave her a peace sign "Understandable. Have a nice day"

(Y/n) sat back down next to him "Ay! Don't Meme me!" Undertaker laughed at her and bopped her nose "You're too cute when you get angry!" The girl stared at him, her eyes wide, till she looked away and to the T.V., her cheeks feeling a bit warm.

She scoffed and stood "Fine then. Ima go watch Bad Girls Club. And the old one, not the new one" She heard a faint scoff as she left.

"Who knew Miss (Y/n) was such a Baby~"

Undertaker glanced over but quickly paused the game and ran out of his chair as the girl chased him with her shoe.

~

Now, the two were sitting in his room. (Y/n) was playing the console while Undertaker played with her hair. (Y/n) passed the game and flexed her arms and fingers.

She glance dat the window and sighed "I should call him. Something might happen to him"

"(Y/n), you don't need to be around him..."

The girl glanced back to Undertaker "Huh?" The silverette had a frown on his face "I have an odd feeling he's hiding something" The girl turned back around in realization "Oh, the Stripper thing? He said he would qu--No, not that. Something....Something different.." (Y/n) looked down at her hands as they sat there.

She then sighed "I mean...He hasn't done anything that you would call him out for. Well, he didnt know what Clone High was. And can you believe that when I told him Mario is a good game he said 'Whose Mario?', like, what the fuck?!"

Undertaker giggled at her distress "You poor soul"

"Exactly!"

She then looked to Undertaker's door as the faint sound of something closing was heard. She brightly smiled "He's home! I mean, Sebastian's back" She slid out of Undertaker's bed and went to hid door knob.

"Do you like him, (Y/n)?"

The girl stopped in her spot, fingers barley scraping the door knob. She sat there, quiet. Well, did she? Or, was she just genuinely happy her friend was back.

However, before she could answer, Undertaker laughed at her "Oh my! Are you flustered? It was only a joke!" The girl glared at him and walked out his door, going to the front.

And just like she said, there stood an exhausted Sebastian in the kitchen. He was searching for something. (Y/n) went over to him as he had his back to her "Sebs, you good?" The ravenette froze for a second before nodding. He then winced as she glared at him "Don't fuckin' lie to me. Turn around"

Slowly, Sebastian had turned...

(Y/n)'s mouth was wide in horror "WHAT THE FUCK! When the fuck did you get this!" A large gash was across his arm. It was as if something had slashed into him. Sebastian smiled down at her "It's fine, I can fix it---No, the fuck, it's not! Come here" She grabbed his other arm and dragged him to his bedroom, knowing that there was a Med kit in one of his dressers