S2 EP4

(Y/n) stretched her arms up as she stepped out of her room. She scratched her head and walked to the kitchen. She opened a cabinet and sighed "Which Cereal....."

She froze as two arms slid around her waist, hooking themselves together. (Y/n) groaned as she felt a chin being sat on her crown "Sebastian, get off.."

The ravenette chuckled "Why? Does my Little Kitten not like morning hugs?" The Girl exhaled as he hummed a small tune, swaying her a bit. She lift up the Cereal and looked it over "Eh, Frosty Flakes wont be that bad" Sebastian lift his head and whispering into her ear

"You know, Kitten, I know something you might enjoy for breakfast"

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes "Really? Like what?" She felt his hands go to her shirt, trailing his hands on her skin and rubbing the feel. She had just awoken, teeth brushed and all. But, there's nothing wrong with a small wake up call. (Y/n)'s cheeks heated at his cold hands touching her. Her heart was beating fast. There was something going on in her body..

"Oh~ Did I come in at a wrong time? Find a room, you two. There are eyes everywhere"

At the sudden voice, Sebastian jolted and then glared at the Male that leaned on the other counter. However, his thumbs lightly brushed the bottom of (Y/n)'s breast. That shit caught her off guard! She let out a small noise and then turned around.

Sebastian felt her move and then looked down "Yes, (Y---" A fist came flying to his face, smashing right on his cheek. Sebastian's head was tossed to the side as he fell back and hit the floor, eyes closed. (Y/n) noticed what happened and gasped, bending down "Aw, fuck! Sebastian! I'm so sorry, it was a reflex!"

"BWHHAAHAHAHAHA! OH, THAT WAS HILARIOUS!"

(Y/n) held Sebastian and shook him as he sat limp "Fucckk!" Undertaker wheezed as he laughed, rubbing his cheeks "Oh, my word! I-" He stumbled and fel to the ground, laughing and giggling. However, Sebastian's brows furrowed as the girl held him close.

'This is what I have to deal with...'

~

"AHHH!"

(Y/n) opened her door wide and looked around "What! What happened?" She ran to the living room, seeing Annalise pointing at a certain Roommate.

She backed away and then pointed back to (Y/n) "You!" She looked at (Y/n) "And him!" She looked to Sebastian before rubbing her temples "What the hell!" (Y/n) went over Annalise as she gave Sebastian a suspicious glances. She looked to (Y/n), shaking her head "Girl...You got some explain' to do..."

(Y/n) pat her shoudler "Its not like t--Wait! Wait....Was he good?" (Y/n)  squinted her eyes at her friend "What?" Annalise smirked "Like...Was he a God in the bed, y'kn---Oh my fucking God! Bro!"

Annalise lift her hands up and shrugged "What? I wanted to know" (Y/n) sighed "Annalise....This is Sebastian. My Roommate.." Annalise stared at him before her eyes went wide. She pointed to the taller Male "WHAT THE FUCK!"

"I'm gone for a few minutes and all I hear is screamin'"

Undertaker stepped in, standing between the two girls. (Y/n) looked to Annalise while crossing her arms "I'm guessing his ass let you in" Annalise nodded, making her shake her head "Undertaker, we gotta keep you away from doors" Undertaker giggled at her. He then looked to Annalise, catching her stare. Annalise stared back at him as a blush came to her cheeks.

(Y/n) sighed "Wait, Bitch, why're you here?" Undertaker was unfazed by the cursing but Sebastian was a bit on edge. Would another fight start?

But, Annalise only chuckled "Well, bitch, I came over to see how Undertaker was doin'" (Y/n) lift a brow "Really?" Annalise shrugged "Yeah. But, I didn't expect him to be here" (Y/n) laughed "Well, Sebastian's not going anywhere" Annalise nodded "Sebastian, huh? Cool name" She then looked to the silverette with a smile "So, how does your room look?" Undertaker's smile grew brighter as he turned and walked off in a giddy state "Follow me, Dearie~"

While Annalise walked away with Undertaker, (Y/n) looked up to Sebastian "We gotta go to work..." Sebastian nodded "Sadly, you're correct. Don't worry, (Y/n)" He pat her head "This will be my last time working at that establishment" (Y/n) gave him a smile and hugged him yet again "Thank the Gods..." Sebastian happily hugged her back, happy that he would now be around her more.

And keep Undertaker away for good

~

Undertaker pat his comforter and then stood back, smiling at the room he made up. Annalise had left after awhile of her and (Y/n) hanging out. She seemed a bit flustered to be around him, how odd. His room looked pretty good tok. It had a dark aspect to it. Gray, black, little but of white here and there, y'know. He nodded at the scenery,  rushing oevr to one of the little Skulls he brought and blowing some dust away "Perfect!"

"Oh, how charming. You think you're actually staying here.."

Undertaker giggled and turned to the ravenette that stood at the doorway "Why hello, British Boyfriend" Sebastian huffed "So that's where the name came from..." He stepped in with crossed arms "Apartment flooded, you say. No where else to go but, you could've went to live with (Y/n)'s little friend. Yet, you come here to our domain.."

Undertaker tilted his head "Tell me if I'm wrong, however, it seems that someone's...Well.." He lift a digit to his face with a smirk, the dark setting of his room adding to the ominous feeling.

"Jealous..."

Sebastian narrowed his eyes in annoyance. This person was irritating. So head strong and conceded. He had no problems to get to (Y/n) before except Clara. And she was all taken care of. All he needed to do was get rid of her and make (Y/n) become his, his to love, his to hopefully start a life with. But now....

Undertaker turned around, looking at the dark drapes over his windows "Hehehe, you should run along now. Wouldn't want to keep the Little Dear waiting or else," The silverette glanced back at Sebastian, his bangs swishing further down.

"She might fall into someone else's hands..."

Now, he had The Undertaker to worry about

Sebastian growled under his breath at the Male, ready to do anything to hurt him. Anything to remove him from his presence. Anything to keep him away from the one he adored.

"Sebastian! We'll be late for work, bro, come the hell on!"

Sebastian's glare was sent deep to The Undertaker's soul, hoping to put some form of threat into his being. The ravenette backed away, fading down the hall as he went to the front. Once he made it over, he smirked at seeing the little outfit she was in "You should wear this more often, Kitten. Maybe add a little accessory and it'll be complete" (Y/n) flicked his hand as he ruffled her hair "Fuck off and no" She went to the garage door and opened it "We'll be back, Undertaker! Be careful, dont break anything!"

"D'aww, dont miss me too much while you're gone, Miss (Y/n)~"

(Y/n) shook her head with a chuckle. Once she locked the door and went inside her car, she noticed how a certain someone refused to speak.

She looked to the passenger side "What?" Sebastian had a stoic expression on his face as he sat there. (Y/n) moved some stray hairs form his face "Sebastian? Are you alr--" She blinked owlishly as he softly grasped her hand. She watched as he gave it a kiss before looking to her eyes, determination seen in them as clear as day.

"(Y/n)..."

Their eyes lowered as he brought her closer, holding her chin higher

"I promise, I will make you mine.."

BEEP BEEP

The girl looked around before sighing at seeing Undertaker smiling at the garage door, his Phone in his hands "You heard what the app said, better get goin'!" (Y/n) shocked her head and flipped him off while he laughed at her.

~

(Y/n) waved at Sebastian as he obeyed the building, waving back at her before the Club opened. She let out a long sigh, playing with her skirt a bit as she replayed what the ravenette had said.

"Make me his...Hm.."