S3 EP5

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly opened as she awoke from her comfortable slumber. She groaned a bit and thought about getting up or just staying where she was. Who hasn't had that thought though? It just feels like less trouble to get up but at the same time, you have things to do..

"Kitten"

She sighed "Sebastian, that's not my name" He chuckled and sat up "We have School to get to" (Y/n) rolled over on her front, stuffing her face in the pillow while he pat her back.

"AHH!"

Sebastian looked around with a face of terror, wondering where the scream came from. (Y/n) lift her head from the pillow "Don't worry, its only Grell. That's normal"

The door to Sebastian's room was then slammed open, showing Grell with his Phone in his hand "Get up! Both of you! Do you both have any idea what time it is!?" (Y/n) shifted her self up and scratched her head while the ravenette rubbed her back "Is it five in the morning?" Grell shook his head. Sebastian lift a brow "Seven?" Grell shook his head once more, gripping his hair "No! Its eleven thirty!" (Y/n) sat there before her eyes went wide, tossing Sebastian's covers off of her being.

"FUCK!"

Sebastian looked down in confusion "This can't be...I had my alarm set for five.."

"STOP THE CHATTERING, YOU IDIOTS! Hurry before were get in trouble!"

~

The Professor stood there as he lift a hand "And that is where you have E equals mc squared"

He sat the dry erase marker down and looked to the students behind him "Now, are there any questions?"

Before anyone could raise a hand or ask anything, two students had hastily ran in. Well, one did, the other was calmly walking in while rubbing his forehead. The Professor narrowed his eyes "Michaelis, (L/n). You're both late. Michaelis, this is something I wouldn't expect from you but (L/n)..." The girl cowered a bit as he gave her a hard stare. Sebastian sighed before he walked over to his Professor, giving him a smile and lifting up two notes "We apologize, Sir. There were some problems we ran into. Missing your class is compared to missing the birth of the Universe. I am sorry"

The Man stood there before he slowly smiled "Well, apology accepted. Don't let this happen again, you both can sit down. Class is almost over. Spears, Adams"

The brunette looked up as the Professor called on him.

"Adams, I want you to catch Michaelis up. Spears, you catch (L/n) up"

The girl looked up to where William sat, the two making eye contact before she looked away and walked over to him. Once she sat down next to him, William opened his binder and showed her the beginning of the notes. (Y/n) took out her materials as the class slowly began to go blank and quiet, doing their own things while the Professor looked on his computer.

As she began, she kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to mention anything from last Night. Not like she wanted to, it wasn't really needed to do so.

"Miss (L/n)"

She stopped what she was doing. Was he going to bring it up? Apologize? Say to her why he wasn't there?

"Pardon me but, you're sitting on my hand"

(Y/n) sat there for a moment, thinking about what he said, before she suddenly began to feel the object under her. She paled and stood abruptly, getting a few looks but they didn't last "Sorry, Will! I didn't know it was right th--"

"It's fine"

The brunette inquired before he nudged his glasses and went back to what he was doing. Reading a book like the little bookworm he is. (Y/n) sat back down and looked back to where she left off, reading it and writing it down. She let out a small breath to calm her nerves down at the sudden build up.