S2 EP3

The ravenette girl sat a hand on her chest "What? Am I not good enough? Is it the way she dress? Is it her attitude? What the hell is it? There's nothing special about her! We had a good relationship, what happened?"

Sebastian stared down at her the whole time. All he did was stare. It felt as if he was mocking her. Clara's fist tightened.

'That bastared..'

She suddenly ran forward and punched his chest. Sebastian still stood there while she continued. She then gripped his collar, pushing him back and forth "What happened to you! I thought you loved me!"

'Love....'.

While she cried, she kept her head bowed as small little gasp came through. But, the Male infront of her narrowed his eyes.

'If love is what you say encourages us enough, then...'

His hands turned darker and sharper as they sat on his sides while his teeth grew a few more in size.

'Love is what will help me make my Little Kitten mine'

He sat a hand on her cheek, wiping the tears away. He sat his other hand on the other side of her head.

'And lucky for you, my Dear...'

Clara let out a surprised noise as she slowly felt her head being pushed. The pressure being made had caused her to try and force his arms back "S-Sebastian. You're hurting me"

His eyes glowed fuchsia as he gave her an emotionless look

'You are the first step to eliminate'

Clara let out a strangled gasp while she still tried to force his hands apart. It wasn't working.

Why wasn't he stopping!?

"Sebastian? You good? I heard screaming"

The door opened again to show his Roommate. Before she could move in, Undertaker's head popped up above her's "What's goin' on 'ere?" He then squinted his eyes at the figure infront of Sebastian before he smiled "Oh, it's that lass I let in" (Y/n)'s eyes went wide "You let that crazy bitch in here?" Undertaker nodded "Yes, she asked to see your little Roommate" (Y/n) flattened her lips "Undertaker, I don't think you understand what kind of shit this bitch is on..."

Clara turned around, mouth agape "Who do you think you're calling a bitch?" (Y/n) opened the door wider, hands on her hips "You, who the fuck else" Clara wiped some of her mascara off "First, you take my Boyfriend. Now, you're trying to pitch a fit" (Y/n) stepped closer, keeping a small distance between them "I'm not the one pitching a fit, I'm not the one cryin', that's you, first and foremost of fuckin' all"

Clara cracked her knuckles "Oh? You're bold huh? Huh?" (Y/n) lift up her hands, making a 'come here' motion "Pop off then, bitch"

The two Males in the room went from having bored faces to worried ones as the Girls raced to each other and started fighting. They looked at each other and tried to find a way to grab them back. They both knew, a girl fight was not something you would want to engage in. One was grabbing hair, one was swinging. Kicks were being made and punching as well as slapping. Nails were being used while clothes were ripped.

While they need and grunted, finally, the other two Roommates quickly grabbed them and tired forcing them apart. Which was hard as fuck considering they were holding on to each other. (Y/n) held Clara's hair and repeatedly punched her in her face while the ravenette female tried slapping her away in her stomach, scratching her cheek and gripping (Y/n)'s shirt.

"Dumb bitch! Let me go!"

"Fuck you! You Let go!"

With one more pull, the two were ripped apart. It took a team effort, so, props to Undertaker and Sebastian. But..