S2 EP7

(Y/n) took the new set of clothes that sat on Ciel's bed and knocked on his bathroom door "Master Ciel? I brought your clothes a bit closer so you could change faster"

She stood there for awhile till the door opened and a hand reached out. (Y/n) happily sat his clothes in his hand and let him close the door. But, as she turned around, it seemed that there was a small crack still. She went over to the fires to make sure they were still l---"(Y/n)"

(Y/n) stopepd once she heard him call for her. She looked back "Sir?"

"...I...Can you come i....No, fetch a Butler. No..."

He seemed conflicted. How odd for him. (Y/n) knocked on the door once more, seeing it slam close

"Dont come in!"

(Y/n) hesitantly backed away. What was wrong?

"Sir? Are you alright?"

The blunette on the other side stood there with his clothing in his hands. He looked back to the door as he clutched his clothes closer. Ciel.....

Ciel didn't know how to properly dress himself....

You would think he would since he's alone most of the time but, shit, you'd be surprised! Ciel let out a gasp as the door creaked open. His cheeks went red as he glared back at the Maid "What did I tell you! Dare you disobey your Master!" He flinched back as she stepped in, touching his pale arm for a small moment.

He watched as she stepped in, feeling the walls. Ciel squinted his eyes as he watched her turn around "Master Ciel?" Ciel mellowed down as he saw the thing on her head.

She had his scarf wrapped around her head, covering her eyes.

Ciel huffed an amused chortle as she stumbled around the room. (Y/n) then stopped, making sure she wouldn't slip on anything, and stood straight with her arms out "I'm here Master Ciel. I can help you"

"(Y/n)..."

"Yes?"

"That is a mirror"

(Y/n) dropped her hands "Oh..." She then turned to where she last heard his voice. She walked over to what she was hearing, hands up to see where she was going "Maste--" (Y/n) took one more step but slipped, falling to the floor. She groaned and rubbed her head "Goddamn..." She grasped the side of the tub for leverage, feeling the cold wetness under her palm.

A hand reached out and held her's, removing it from the tub, and helping her up. (Y/n) gripped his hand and smiled "Thank you, Master" Ciel deadpan as he gripped his towel with one hand around his waist and helped her up with the other.

'How troublesome...'

~

(Y/n) pat Ciel's shirt down as she buttoned it up for him. She had finished dressing him, with some hassel, and would now be preparing him for bed. She looked down at her outfit and flattened her lips at seeing the water that covered the end. Some of her back was a bit soggy too.

She grimaced at the feeling and tried to not think about it at all.

"Come here"

Her eyes went to Ciel, seeing him go to his closet. (Y/n) tilted her head as he dug inside and soon pulled something out. He walked her way, handing it to her. (Y/n) shook her head and backed away "No, Sir. I can't. The one I have on is fine, I just need to dry it, that's al---I can see you're clearly uncomfortable with your wear. Freeze if you want, just remember that I'm giving this to you out of pity"

(Y/n) looked from him and then back to the dress. It was shorter, at least to her knee so that was good. It had the signature colors that the Maids were supposed to wear.

She lift her hands and took it, bowing infornt of him. But, a hand was placed on her head.

"Stand. There is no need for that"

She did as he said and looked up to him, ready for his next order. However all Ciel did was stare back at her. While the little staring contest started, (Y/n) focused on his eye. She thought it looked pretty nice. It had a nice shade of blue. However, it looked serious yet dead at the same time. She then looked to his eyepatch. People had said he ripped it out, some say someone took it.

But, who was she to believe such rumors? She had been with him all day and he hasn't done anything wrong aside from order her around but that's what he's supposed to do.

She thought it was odd that he has been living her with no escape for that long. It wasn't fair for his person.

"Stop standing there. Get changed and leave"

She watched as he went to his bed, climbing in and turning his back to her as he undid his eyepatch. (Y/n) leaned over some in her spot to see anything but then thought against it. She stepped back and went to his door, flicking his light switch.

"Good Night, Young Master"

As she closed the door, she jumped at seeing a few Maids with begging looks.

"What was he like?"

"Did you get hurt!"

"Why is your dress wet?"

"He gave you a spare one!"

"You think he almost killed her?"

(Y/n) sighed and tried tried scooting away from them "Nothin' happened, y'all. Nothin' happened.."

On the other side of the door, Ciel rubbed his eyepatch with that same frown.

"Good Night, Young Master. Your birthday is tomorrow"

"That's right, Tanaka! I'm going to be ten! I can't wait to see everyone!"

He buried his face deeper in the pillow and tried going to sleep, the fire slowly burning in his furnace. The cracklings of the fire bringing his memories back

Happy birthday you short ass, blue headed ass, nasty ass, big foot ass, ratchet ass bum...

Happy birthday, Ciel you fat ugly bitch-