S2 EP6

"Master Ciel?"

The blunette looked back to the girl, seeing that it was just the Maid he had requested.

He turned around "....You..." She gulped as he gave her a pointed look. There were many rumors about the Son of Phantomhive. From his Eyepatch to his blank look. Many of the residents in the Manor were afraid of him, that being said, he barely spoke to anyone or left his room for that matter.

The scarf that sat on his neck flew around in the air "Do you know the reason why I called for you" (Y/n) straighted herself out, making sure she was in the correct stance "Uhm...No, not really"

"You're different"

(Y/n) rubbed her arm at that word, taking both pride and embarrassment in it

"I like that"

She blinked in surprise as the Male stared down at her from the hill "You have a different aura than those that come here. And for that, I want you as my personal Maid"

The girl felt her cheeks grow heated a bit, did he really mean that? But also...

"You mean to tell me you chose me for that sole reason? 'Shit, shes not like other girls', is that what you decided? Who the fuck comes to that con-"

She stopped and covered her mouth, quickly bowing in fear of losing her job "I'm sorry, Master Ciel!" (Y/n) cursed herself as she stood there 'What the fuck is wrong with me!'

A pair of feet stepped into her vision. She tilted her head upward, her body still down, to see a smirking Ciel. He let out a chuckle and walked past her. (Y/n) stood there, nothing but confusion and surprise written on her face.

"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry now, we have a schedule on our heads"

(Y/n) stood correctly, rubbing her back at a small pain, and lifting her dress, running after him "Coming, Master Ciel!"

~

The two walked to his room, Ciel with his coat still on as bits of snow sat on his shoudlers. It was silent, barley anyone had walked by. And those that had tossed (Y/n) sympathetic looks.

All she did was shrug them away. He hasn't done anything so far to make her afraid of him. He stopepd at his door, making her run over and open it for him. She grumbled slightly but went in after him. Ciel stood there, staring at her. (Y/n) saw and lift a brow.

He squinted his eye at her, lifting his jacket. (Y/n) scoffed "Do it yourself" Ciel held his head higher, making her freeze. She then grasped the jacket and removed it as he lift his arms

"My Birthday is coming soon.."

(Y/n) tilted her head as she took the jacket away and hung it up "Really, Sir?" Ciel nodded "Yes. Tell me, (Y/n)," She removed his scarf as he paused but she then looked to him in worry

"Do you know of the history of this house?"

(Y/n) stood there immobile till she shook her head "Very little, My Lord..." Ciel went over to a chair, sitting down as he waited for her to start the fire. Her attitude was something that he found interesting.

"We have a new Maid today, isn't she adorable?"

The (h/c) stood there infornt of them all, looking at everyone that was present. Vincent had wanted to show the girl to them all and he thought she was as cute as a button.

(Y/n) had a blank look on her face, arms crossed and a frown. She then went and dripped her hands, giving them all an awkward smile with an odd wave "Uh....Heeey?"

Vincent pat her head "See?" Rachel waved at her while a few Maids laughed at her and greeted themselves, a few of the Butlers introducing themselves as well.

A lone sapphire blue eye stared at her, his eye wider than usual. Look at the way she was dressed, flour in her hair and dirt on her apron. It then lowered as he analyzed her. He saw that little change she made, she tried to hide it.

(Y/n) saw him staring and waved like before but all he did was stare. Ciel stood, causing the room to freeze over. It was the dining room and they were all having dinner. They watched him walk out of the room, sending one last look to (Y/n).

Ciel stared at the ground as the fires crackled in front of him. (Y/n) dust herself off and then stood next to him being nothing but silent.

"...What's it like out there.."

The girl looked straight to him at his sudden sentence

"I've never seen outside the Estate. With my Asthma, my Parents never let me leave. What things do you do out there.."

(Y/n) looked from him to the window as the snow fell 'I didn't know he's been stuck here for all his life. He looks like he's my age, why is he even still living here. He needs to go o hut and be his own person. And for Asthma? Maybe its servere'

The girl took a deep breath "Well, all I do is go to School, hang around my friends. Joke around with my Roommate, or well, Roommates. That and play video games" She let out a laugh "I swear, the boys I play with are ass at it. I'm just too good I guess. Like, I told him to follow me. It's not my fault he died so quickly"

Ciel stared at her as she spoke. He had always dreamed of going to School. Or meeting new people in different ways than just for business reasons. Maybe...

Maybe this Maid could change that

Trust me, I have a whooole story planned out for Ciel😏

(4/26 What about C's? :D)