S1 EP9

(Y/n) sat frozen as she stared at her Roommate. He was a Stripper!? This was his Night job!?

God did not do her any good when she saw him smirk her way. Laila 'oh'd' and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of her seat. (Y/n) tried to make her stop, holding her back "Wait, wait! Please, no!" Laila laugehd "Girl, he chose you. You have to!" Laila brought her up again and (Y/n) faced her, turning her back to the stage and dollars flying.

"Y'all dont understand!" Her heartrate sped up as something wrapped around her torso. Looking down, she saw it was the black whip that he was carrying.

She looked up to her brown skinned friend to see Laila nodding with a thumbs up 'Oh, God..'

Her body was slowly dragged back to the stage, each pull matching the beat of the lewd song. She cried on the inside when she grew closer to the 'ooh's' and cheers.

(Y/n) shivered as she felt his cold hand go across her neck and to her cheek. Her head was tilted back as his fingers went to her chin. His crimson, red eyes stared into her worried, (e/c) ones. She was suddenly yanked up to the stage as the sound of something skidding was next.

Sebastian forced her down, tieing the rest of the whip on both her and the Chair!? (Y/n)'s eyes went wide and then turned to give Sebastian a pleading look 'I'm tied to a chair! Oh fuck! Wait, Sebs, don't do it!'

Oh, Sebs loved that look. It looked as if she was begging. Begging him to stop. He wished he saw it in the opposite emotion. To see her begging him to continue and to never stop or freeze.

(Y/n) watched as he gripped the seat and lowered his head to her ear, giving the shell of her ear a quick lick "What brings you here? Oh, look at that" He felt her body wobbling in the seat as he rolled his lower body, grinding on her while the Women in the crowd screamed and threw more Money "You're shaking" He looked back up to (Y/n) only to see her head tossed back, her face as warm as the Sun.

Sebastian smirked and stopped his little charade as he stood infront of her and went for his top "Oh, what a show this will be.." Everyone in the building paused as he ripped it open, keeping his eye contact with (Y/n) as she rose her head, now understanding that she wouldn't leave this small Hell for a while. However, the girl's breath hitched as she saw him undo his tie along with his white button up. Her mouth flew wide, she ain't know dude was built...

"YAASS!" Annalise screamed as he threw the shirt and coat back in the crowd, letting them handle it. Sebastian whirled the tie in his hands, swinging it to (Y/n)'s thigh as it made a small smack on her skin. She winced and squinted her eyes but it didn't stop when she saw him let the tie rest on the back of her neck, bringing her closer to his own face as the building went quiet.

"It seems that you're under arrest, Miss"

The Women nodded along and recorded with their Phones, some clapping and some dancing to the Music.

(Y/n) felt him undo her hands and soon held them by her wrist, sitting on her lap. (Y/n) stiffly sat there as he used her hands to trail down his toned chest to his muscular lower body, resting them on his thighs. (Y/n) felt her blush thicken while Sebastian grinded himself on her a bit before lifting his leg over her and turned around to face the crowd. He sat his hands on her knees and gently pulled them apart, slowly sliding down between her legs.

He glanced up at her and kissed her thigh, making her immediately look away. Before he could have anymore more fun with her, he noticed the song was soon coming to an end. He turned her way from his bowed position and stood seductively, his hands coming up his legs till they rested at his hips.