S1 EP6

(Y/n) yawned, trying her best to get the rest of the icing on the cake. She closed her eyes, slumping in her slouched position as the icing slid out messily. A sigh was heard as her arm was poked, making her jolt and squeeze the bag as the white icing came out and dripped down. She groaned as it went to her hand "Damn.."

She licked the icing off and looked up to her Roommate "Huh?" Sebastian took the bag away "You do understand that the frosting is for the cake not yourself" (Y/n) scoffed "I'll be eatin' it either way" He then pushed her to her room while she grumbled and tired to go back "I gotta finish~" Sebastian shook his head and bent a little, lifting her up in bridal style as he carried her to the bed while she laid her head on his chest "But, Sebs.."

Sebastian shook his head "No, no. You are going to bed, Young Lady" He pulled the covers over her while sleep slowly took her over "Oh, your hand.." The white frosting was still on there, decorating her hand as the cream sat there. He lift her hand as she layed there in her drowsy position. Sebastian licked the icing and soon let his tounge drag across her fingers while he soon sucked the cream off.

He closed his eyes as the sinful thoughts came to his mind. All the fun that the two would have. His other hand slid under the covers, going to the waist band of her pajama shorts. He trailed his fingers down, feeling her inner thigh.

"Sebastian?"

His eyes bucked wide as he stopped, looking to the girl as she looked around "Whatcha doin'?" Sebastian pat her head while slowly dragging his other hand from her shorts "I'm just making sure your hands are clean. We have a very busy day tomorrow. I'll take care of everything" He used a handkerchief to wipe the rest of the icing off of her hands that he couldn't lap up.

(Y/n) nodded with a hum and turned to her side "Ok. Good night, Sebs" Sebastian softly smiled and left "Good night, (Y/n)"

As soon as he closed the door, he went to the kitchen and sighed, pulling out two gloves and slipping them on "Now," He tightened them

"The cooking.."

~

(Y/n) flew into the room all happy and giddy "THANKSGIVING! LET'S GOOO! TIME TO BE A FATAS--" She stopped once she saw her Roommate laying his front half on the countertop, lightly breathing as he slept.

(Y/n) sweetly smiled and walked to her room. She soon came back with a cover and draped it over him, trying to drag him to his room.

Trust me, that shit was hard

She threw her cover over him, as well as his own, and went to leave. But, his hand was holding onto her wrist. She grumbled "Goddamn, why cant he just buy a big ass body pillow.." She sulked and waddled to the bed, sitting down and patting his head as she sat his head on her thighs.

A smirk appeared on his face as she played with his hair, rubbing his head on her thighs.

~

"Ahh~ That tasted so good..."

(Y/n) layed on the couch and pat her stomach "Think I'm gettin' pregnant" Sebastian put his plate away in the sink "It was delicious. The cake you made wasn't as burnt as I thought it would be"

"AY!"

Sebastian laughed while (Y/n) forced herself up "I gotta go, I need to meet up with Annalise today" Sebastian 'pouted' "We just got started. I'll be alone" He slumped to convince her to stay but (Y/n) walked right past him "I'll see if I can bring her over when I come back" She pat his back and waved "Byyyeeee!" Sebastian frowned and looked to where she last sat "Goodbye.."

~

(Y/n) looked at her Phone for a moment before she turned it off and looked up, only to bump into someone. She went to look up to see who it was, but, they pulled her with them, dragging her down an alley and pushing her into something.

(Y/n) blinked rapidly "What the f--" A cold hand as sat on her mouth suddenly. She trailed the hand to it's owner as they pulled their hand back and propped their head on the wall. They lift a finger to their lips as her eyes met with a glowing ringed one.