S3 EP1

The girl had a go lucky look on her face while the red head nervously waved and smiled. Undertaker sat the can down as he stared at the two "....."

"Oh my...You didn't tell me you live with this sexy Beast!"

(Y/n) watched Grell drop his box and run over to Sebastian, coiling himself tightly around the dark haired Male. (Y/n) sweatdropped and sat the box she was holding in the counter "So, yeah. This is Grell" She and Undertaker watched as Sebastian tried pulling him off all while Grell held on to him tightly.

Undertaker tilted his head and lift a digit to his lips "Interesting fellow, isn't he?" The girl shook her head "You just broke up with whatchamicalit---Too late, he's missing out. Besides, I can change things~" He fluttered his eyelashes towards Sebastian. (Y/n) nodded and then sat another box down "I'm letting Grell stay here for a bit" Undertaker chuckled "Well, more company"

Grell hugged Sebastian tighter "Yay!"

"You're still pitching in for rent!"

The red head pouted "Damn.."

~

Sebastian glared at Grell as he watched him cook. Undertaker had gone off with (Y/n) to go play video games with their online Friends or whatever..

Now, it was just the two of them. Sebastian was trying to chip up soem green Onions but couldn't shake off the feeling that he was being watched. And whenever he looked up to Grell, Grell would either..

A: Wink

B: Wave his fingers, flirtatiously

Or

C: Let out a soft hum

If you guessed all of the above, you're fucking correct

Sebastian had tried all that he could to ignore him but all he did was stare at him. Sebastian inhaled and soon slammed the sharp end of the knife on the cutting board, looking at Grell suspiciously while Grell jolted.

"...."

Grell blinked in slight confusion yet in his mind, he was loving the tension

"You.."

He watched as Sebastian stepped over the counter and to the table that Grell sat at. Grell gaped at him the closer he got

"You were the one that cut me"

Grell smirked with a small chuckle "Oh~ You remember that?" Sebastian narrowed his eyes "Yes, hwo could I forget. I wouldn't expect one of your kind to stay here and mingle with Humans" Grell shrugged "What's the harm? My Fans adore me!" He flipped his hair and checked over his nails "Besides, I can say the same to you, Handsome"

Sebastian inhaled deeply "Although, I'll have to thank you. Having my Kitten treating me was quiet the sight. After The Undertaker appeared, we haven't been together as much as we used to" Grell scoffed "'Kitten'? Is that what you call her? I'm jealous. Having a creature like yourself after a person would make one go mad.."

He cupped his hands together with a bright smile, his eyes closed

"Mad with Pleasure!"

Sebastian sighed and went back to chopping the Onions while Grell gushed over and over

Grell yelped as a crash was heard as well as a loud yell

"FUUUUUUUUCK!"

"HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!"

Sebastian sighed, missing the old days when it was just him and (Y/n) alone in their home

~

(Y/n) strectehed her arms, smacking her lips and looking around. But, she froze once she saw the sleeping red head next to her.

She shook his shoulder "Grell" He hummed and moved to lay on his back. She moved him again "Grell!" Said Male groaned and lift the covering over his eyes "What! I'm getting my rest"

(Y/n) squinted her eyes at him "The fuck are you doin' in my bed?" Grell looked to the other side of the bed, stretching over and grabbing something. She lift a brow and soon shielded her eyes as he lift up the camera as well as the attached stick. Grell smiled and waved to the camera "Hi, everyone! Good morning!"

The girl squinted her eyes in annoyance as he sat up as well and continued "As you all can tell, we have a new setting..." He lift his arm to the wall, showing everything off "I also have a new....ROOMIE!!"

He pointed the camera to (Y/n), making her sigh and try to leave the room. Grell shook his head "She's always like that"

"You've only known me for a few hours"

Grell huffed "Be quiet!"

(Y/n) looked at her hoodies and glanced back to the red head "Why the hell are you in here again?" Grell sat the camera down, turning it off "Well, the one with greyish...Silver hair told me that there were no more rooms. And since the one with the red eyes wouldn't let me in his room..." Grell looked down, playing with his hair

"Let me in! Please? I'll do anything! I promise I wont wander my hands over that perfectly sculpted body of yours!"

Grell cleared his throat "I decided to come to yours and stay in here for the Night. Invest in a lock, Darling" Grell stood from where he was sitting, showing the girl his pajamas that consisted of a red silk button up with matching long, baggy pants. (Y/n) hummed "Cute Pajamas..."

Grell smirked and posed for her "Thank you, I got them for sale at Macy's!" He glanced to her wardrobe before scoffing "No wonder I mistaked you for a Bum before.." (Y/n) lift a brow "What--What in the World is this!" He lift up a pair of black flats, throwing them away "Eww! Darling, your wardrobe is dreadful!"

(Y/n) flattened her lips "Wow...That's why your hair has split ends"

Grell gasped and gripped his hair, looking at it in a panic "Oh no! Get out of the way!" He pushed her away from her bathroom door, looking into the mirror before glaring at her "You lied to me!" She shrugged and pushed past him, grabbing her toothbrush

"...You are aware there's a hickey on your neck, yes?"

"AcKa--What?!"

Grell giggled "Gotcha, Darling!" The girl shoved him away while he laughed

~

The first two Roomates watched the red head as he talked about the drama between him and his Ex all while showing off his new home

(Y/n) sipped her Caprisin while Sebastian sipped his Coffee

(Y/n) sipped yet again "You think he's gonna be a good Roommate"

Sebastian scoffed "Since when was it ever considered a thing.."

(Y/n) hit his chest and glared at him while he chuckled "Fuck you, Sebastian" She watched as he gripped her arm and brought her towards his room with a smile "Gladly.."

Soon, the girl was chasing him around with a pillow

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

"You're too short, Little Kitten"

"And this is the Living Roo--Watch where you two are going! Oh, good morning, Handsome~"

"Don't speak to me-"

"Stop being mean to Grell!"

Undertaker stared at them and nodded, spraying some whip creame in his mouth

'Well, Christmas is going to be wild this Year'