S3 EP2

(Y/n) held a mug of Hot Chocolate as she watched the red head laying on her bed on his stomach, all while doing something on his red laptop

She tilted her head "Wait, you're what?" Grell looked over a few things "Editing. It's such a drag" He sighed "But, I can't just send this out as if it were trash, it needs to be classy and well done" (Y/n) squinted her eyes "...Alright.."

Grell glanced over to her before smiling "Did you bring me some? How sweet!" The girl huffed with a smirk "Boy, please. Go make your own"

"How rude!"

"Uno reverse, I'm not your Servant"

~

An average sized blue Car drove by on the road, soon coming to a stop at the light. (Y/n) glanced up to Grell in her rearview mirror "You sure you dont want to just have an off day and not go to School?" Grell dramatically flopped back in his seat "Oh, Darling, trust me. If I had the choice, I would. But, you know...Credits and all.."

The girl nodded "I understand that. My Teacher favors Sebastian and I swear he doesnt like me. Nah, he probably just doesn't see me as significant or some shit. Do you now have enough Credits or.." Grell shook his head as he perked up "No, no, I do! It's just like your situation. The Teacher. And OH MY GOSH!" (Y/n)'s eyes went wide as Grell began clapping his hands in frustration "You will not believe the wrench I have to sit next to! She always tries to out do me!"

(Y/n) sweatdropped "Damn is it that bad?" Grell gave her a wide eyed look "'That bad'!? Yes! I swear, if I was able to, I'd rip her dress apart and throw it in a fire. She mixed yellow with pink..." Sebastian sat there, unimpressed while the girl cringed "Ew.."

Grell threw his arms up "Exactly!"

~

The girl gave the re old head a look of surprise "You actually go here?" Grell nodded "Always have. Since when did you go here? I know everyone at this School" (Y/n) 'ohh'd' "That's why you knew Sebs.."

Grell nodded "Well, I knew what he looked like. But to live with him.." Grell shivered and hugged himself "Oh my! What a dream!"

(Y/n) laughed at the red head as Sebastian dragged her away for their class. (Y/n) stood correctly next to the ravenette "Huh, he's cool. I like him"

"What?"

The girl threw her hands up "Not like that!" Sebastian eased down a bit and soon looked down in thought. He then cleared his throat as they suddenly stopepd in the hallway "(Y/n).." The girl tilted her head at him as he stood there "I was wondering if you would like to go o---Oh, Miss (L/n), may I steal you away for a second" The girl glanced over to her left, seeing William Tea sippin' Spears.

He narrowed his eyes at Sebastian before grabbing her wrist and dragging her away with him. Sebastian tightened his grip on his backpack straps before he let his head hang down in disappointment

"Sebastian!"

He slowly lift his head, seeing (Y/n) as she gave him a smile

"Yes"

Sebastian's World slowed just a bit as he concentrated on her words. His heart thumped in his chest as if it was trying to hop out and sing to he like they were in a damn Disney Movie. He felt happy...Like, happy happy. Like, I just won a bucket full of Popeyes Chicken for free happy. Like...

Your Anime crush coming to life happy

Sebastian smiled back at her, giving her a nod and a wink, just for that extra razzle dazzle.

(Y/n) shook her head at him

"Demons..."

The girl looked back to William "Huh?" William shook his head "Nothing" He then softly held her hands "What I meant to ask was.."

The girl flushed a bit as he lift up her chin

"I would like to take you around town some time Tonight"

Her eyes widened as he gave her a soft smile

"I hope that's fine with you"

(Y/n) sweatdropped, her blushing façade soon fading away

'Well, fuck...'