S2 EP14

(Y/n) sat on Sebastian's lap as she tried fixing his hair---

Ah ha! Now that I've got your attention, here's what's really happening

The girl groaned as she and Sebastian walked to class. Undertaker was back at home doing his own School work. No matter how many times (Y/n) said he was lucky, Undertaker had bundles of work to do himself.

Sebastian pat her head "Everything is fine, (Y/n). It's only a few hours of Class---Hell, Sebs. Only a few hours of Hell"

Sebastian chuckled as they walked in. As soon as they came in, the first one to notice them was the Professor. But--"Sebastian! I-I mean, Mr. Michaelis, welcome back"

....Before I was interrupted, but all he did was run to Sebastian and preach about how happy he was that he was back. (Y/n) 'pffft' at the ravenette's face before she went back over to her seat.

She noticed a stare from a certain Male and waved at him. William nodded back at her in acknowledgement. But, (Y/n) quickly stomped over to him "Spears!" William watched as she placed a Ziplock bag on his desk. He looked it over as she crossed her arms "I did need help but you didn't have to do all that. Besides, me and my Roommates all pitched in and bought a Tree. Which we call Steve. Wanna see a picture?"

She went from 'upset' to happy, giddy in a few seconds

But, William was glad to see that look on her face. If he can even show that...

William nodded, letting her get her Phone out "We put silver and blue on him, I think it's a nice touch" She scrolled and pressed a few things before showing the screen to the dark haired brunette. William nudged his glasses and leaned in "Hmm. Charming" (Y/n) tilted her head with a smile "Really? Well, Steve greatly appreciates the compliment"

Sebastian smiled at all the Students around him as they gave him worried looks and asked where he had been. A girl from the front turned to him "Hey, Sebastian?" Sebastian looked up to her from his papers as she sucked in soon breath "Ooh....I can't say it.."

Sebastian looked around at the group as they went quiet "Say what?"

They had either turned their heads or looked back at another Student, all trying to avoid his gaze. A fellow 'Friend' of Sebastian's, a known Jock, had pat his shoulder "Dude...Clara.." The girl from before nodded "She died. Did you not hear?"

Sebastian looked down at his papers as he slowly stopped functioning "S....She what?" The Jock sighed "Sorry, Man.." The ravenette's face fell as he stared at the words "I...I'm sorry, I'm just now finding out about this"

'Finally. Some good news from this filth ridden School'

Another boy looked him over "You sure you're alright?"

Sebastian closed his eyes, trying his best to not let the 'tears' slip through

'All I needed was for her to be gone. And now, she finally is. Oh, happy day...'

"Yes.."

"I'm fine.."

~

The rev of the black motorcycle was heard as it rode into the garage. As soon as it came in, the Male in the front removed his helmet, the girl behind him doing the same. The girl stretched her arms as he stood "Sweet Holy Potatoes, I'm tired as fuck" Sebastian chuckled at her "Come along, I have dinner to prepare"

(Y/n) shook her head as they entered the home "No, no. I'll make the food for tonight. We need more groceries anyway" (Y/n) looked to Sebastian as he stood frozen, staring at something "Sebs?" Just when she had gotten to him, she froze once she saw Undertaker standing on the counter with his arms extended. All while Envy Me played in the background.

(Y/n) sweatdropped "T Posing? Undertaker, that meme died" Undertaker smiled "Not in my heart, (Y/n). Not in my heart..." She sighed while Sebastian rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen "Anyway, I'll get the food started" (Y/n) glared at him "Sebastian! You know what I said!"

Undertaker tilted his head at them, now sitting on the counter as his legs swung in the air a bit. He then looked back to the Tree, or Steve. He smiled "Got him all watered up" He looked back to the girl at the sound of keys jingling "Miss (Y/n), where are you goin'?"

She went back to the garage "Shopping. I'll be back!"

Just when the door shut, Undertaker hopped down "That reminds me. I have shopping to do myself. To da lo~" Sebastian grimaced at him as he left. He then crossed his arms "Shopping...Christmas.." He reported to his own room, making sure the stove wasn't on as well

~

(Y/n) looked at the Cats that stared back at her through the large window. She had a worried smile on her face as she looked for the perfect one "No...No...Well, would he like a Tabby?"

"And here we are, Everyone! Isn't this exciting?"

The girl looked over, seeing a figure with a large smile as it pointed to the window with a stick in their hands. It looked like one of those vlogging stick thingys..

Just when she was about to turn around, the figure bumped into her. They both looked at each other, the figure giving her a glare and soon dusting themself off before sticking their tongue out and walking away.

(Y/n) glared at them and crossed her arms, going inside the shop to find the Cat she needed

~

After a long search, Chick was out of luck and damn near heartbroken

Just one

Only one special gift for Sebastian. That's all she wanted, was that too much to ask?

She sighed "Fuck...What am I going to do now? I have Undertaker's but not Sebastian's.." As she walked along a sidewalk, the streets surrounding her damn near empty, she paused at the sound of a sniffle

She went further down the sidewalk, looking down the corner to spot someone sitting on the ground as they whimpered and cried infornt of the apartment buildings with boxes surrounding them

(Y/n) turned into a little softy, that Mother side coming back, and ran over to the stranger "Are you ok?" The whimpers suddenly stopped, the person holding them back as they froze. They then stood and smirked, doing a little pose "Why, of course I am! For I am..." They lift their arm higher in the air, (Y/n) tilting her head at this odd gesture

I'm sure most of you know the special surprise I am having from some things/books

I am having a Face Reveal :D But, it will all be in a video! Which my broke ass will put on YT. All you have to do is ask me any type of question you want and you bet your ass I'll answer it >:D