A small crush

~Female reader x Dr.iplier~

You wake up to a bright light ,staring at a ceiling you feel weak and slightly numb on most parts of your body. There was an odd smell ,a familiar smell of medicine, a hospital? Staring up at the white hospital ceiling before sitting up abruptly causing your pain medication tube to come out of your arm. You hissed aloud in pain while trying to stop the bleeding ,the medicine machine beeped repeatedly making your out of no where migraine worse. "Hey ,hey Ms.Y/L/N I see your finally awake. Calm down ok." A doctor had came in he was a handsome Korean man that had an comforting smile that immediately made you want to trust him. His voice soothed your pounding head only for a moment, he quickly went to work cutting the noisy machine off and fixing your IV.

"I'm sorry about the mess....." You tried to say apologetically but your voice was hourse and your throat dry. "Its fine most patients freak out when they first wake up ,you've been asleep for two and a half days Ms.Y/L/N ,so don't talk as much ok." Laying back down with a light sigh of relief as he put a band aid over the IV tube. Trying desperately to remember what had happened for you to be in a hospital, you noticed for a single moment you could barely feel one of your legs. Seeming to go in a light panic once again the doctor grabbed your hand in comfort. "I will tell you all of your injuries once you calm yourself, I don't need my patient stressed. Ok?" You nodded while blushing lightly from his sudden touch.

"You seemed to have gotten into an accident, there was a severe fractures in your right leg. That was the only serious injury that you've got ,but those fractures can't be fixed ,I'm sorry Ms.Y/L/N." He genuinely seemed like he felt bad ,for a moment everything he said seemed unreal or unbelievable to you but you knew it was true at the same time. "I'll get you some water so you won't be as parched." He walked out of the room as you laid there staring at the ceiling you had woken up to ,what were you going to do ,how were you going to get through this on your own? So many unanswered questions that seemed to leave your mind in an endless caius. He returned with an water bottle ,you chugged it down at soon as he had given it to you. Breathing heavily while trying to catch your breath you bit your lip in a slight nervousness. "How long....... How long will I be here for?" You asked he gave you a sweet smile and you noticed his name tag which said "Dr.iplier".

"For at least the rest of this following week ,I'll tell you if I'm updated on anything." You nodded and he left you finally after checking if your other medications were ok. That following week was fine ,you seemed to catch yourself have a small crush on Dr.Iplier though. He just was so sweet, and he always found a way to make you smile or laugh when you were feeling down. After you got out the hospital you hadn't planned on ever seeing that guy again which slightly disappointed you but it is what it is. You continued on with your life as before ,but things changed since you were handicapped now ,you had seemed to lose friends.

Your family talked to you less,it was like everyone was leaving you alone to deal with everything on your own. Even though you tried your hardest to except the fact that no one cared ,sometimes you would find yourself really depressed and saddened at the thought. One day as you walked across the street of a busy city ,you tried desperately to hold onto your bags and keep a good grip on you crutches. By the time you made it to the other side of the street you had bumped into someone ,dropping your crutches as you tried to grab your bag. The stranger caught you before you could fall ,"Ma'am are you ok?" A familiar voice asked you looked up and your eyes grew wide with slight surprise as you stared at the familiar handsome face.

"Ah Ms.Y/L/N we meet again." He helped you get your crutches and bags as you stood up straight and fixed your clothes in embarrassment. You took a moment to check out the guy before you ,he wore a fitted white turtleneck along with some slightly baggy black jean's ,his hair was messy. He looked hot without his work uniform on ,and he was way more muscular then you had thought. "I'm sorry for bumping into you Dr.iplier.-" laughing lightly he cut you off as you caught yourself in that familiar light fluster ,"Its fine ,your always so apologetic, so cute. Why are you out so late?" He asked while walking with you to your house ,"My job ,I work extra hours sometimes." You replied while walking ahead of him ,"Oh ok you seem like a hard working person ,but I hope your not pushing yourself to much ,wouldn't want one of my patience stressed." He had said that sentence often it was funny hearing when you were in the actual hospital, but now you felt like he could look at your face and tell something was wrong.