The out law (part three)

Sorry I haven't been writing for you sweet nerds but here I am. Also huge Lemon warning. Okay enjoy bye. 💗

Leo looked back down at his coffee ,which was no longer hot. He wiped the water off the sides of the glass cup before asking." Why do you want me to talk about that douche so badly anyway?......." Wilford cocked his head at Leo as if he where confused before replying ,"I don't want to talk about a douche. I just want to know who the guy is that made you sad. And how he did it." Leo took another long pause again trying desperately to find the correct words to stall from this subject. "You do know curiosity killed the cat, right. ........ Look that guy is my boyfriend ,was my boyfriend. I caught him cheating on me yesterday ,it's not a big deal though." Wilford stared at Leo a confused look still stuck on his face ,which quickly turned to pity. "Hay don't be so sad look on the bright side know your single." Wilford said trying desperately to make Leo laugh didn't really work. Wilford leaned on the table slowly sliding his fingers through his baby pink fluffy hair before saying. "Im sorry I asked. And im sorry that happened to you." Leo stared straight into Wil's eyes his hand know suddenly over his. Light pink once again slowly painting over Leo's cheeks ,lost in Wilfords dark brown eyes.

"Y-yeah let me go and wash this cup." Leo said ,breaking the moment ,and hurrying towards the kitchen. "I cant believe I have a crush on a serial killer." Leo squealed while rinsing the coffee cup under steamy hot water. Be ever so careful with the cup and his hands. Once he was done he walked back into the dining room ,and not seeing a pink haired man. Leo quickly shuffled towards his small living room to find Wilford shirtless. On his coach ,"U-Uh why don't you have a shirt on?, Wilford looked back ,at Leo and smirked at his red face. "I got a little hot so I took it off. Loosen up a little your so tense. Come ,sit....." Leo covered his face while silently walking over to sit next to Wil. Leo lightly sat on the coach next to him ,his anxiety know getting the best of him.

~Time skip~

Leo sniffed lightly still not noticing that know he was laying on his kidnappers lap. And the both of them had just finished Avengers Infinity War. "Why are you crying?" Wil asked ,Leo looked up and then blushed before quickly sitting up the leather coach making a small squeak. "I-it's nothing. Its just me and my boyfriend used to watch this movie every friday night. But we stopped ........" Leo looked away as if he where ashamed of even mentioning him.  "H-Hay don't shut down on me like that. Don't be sad ,please." Leo looked back at Wilford ,the both of them suddenly drawing in close. And right before the small gap between the both of there faces could close. Leo stopped "How could you kiss such a pathetic man as me?" Wilford looked into Leo eyes cautiously ,as if he where a predator luring his prey towards him "Why do you think your pathetic?" Wil whispered as he lightly placed his hand on the back if Leo's neck. Leo's anxiety began to mess with him again ,"Because I keep crying over something not worth crying over. So if I kiss you what difference would it make?" Wil was silent for a moment before his deep heavy voice sliced through the tension.

" How about we find out." he replied before pulling  Leo in and there lips touched. Only seconds later that Leo found his self on top if Wilford ,making out with him. Lust getting the best of the two men as Wil slid off Leo's shirt. He planted soft kisses all the way from Leo's jaw line to his collar bone. Leo let out soft grunts and moans ,before Wilford picked him up and walked him to his room. Leo giggled as Wilford sucked on his neck causing marks and love bits to appear. Wil kicked the bedroom door closed and laid Leo down on his bed gently. Getting in between his legs and continuing his kisses down Leo's chest and stomach ,he got down to his v line eventually. He teased Leo's pants as he kissed the bulge underneath them ,causing Leo to shudder in pleasure. Wil purred under his breath lightly ,while slowly tugging Leo's pant down.

Leo lifted his self helping Wil take the rest of his clothes off. Wilford stroked his manhood slowly ,biting his lip as he did so. Leo cocked his head back in pleasure ,and let soft grunts escape his lips. After a while of jerking him off ,Wil licked the tip of his cock slowly making sure Leo felt everything. Leo's breath was heavy as Wil pulled all of him into his mouth ,and sucked slowly. Causing Leo to moan loudly and grip his wool sheets. Leo felt pleasure slowly crawl up his back ,and out of his mouth. 

~Time skip~

Leo came down Wil's throat ,Wil taking in all he could. He kissed all the way back up to Leo's neck ,as Leo let out quick breathes. Wilford sat up and looked down at Leo ,he looked so cute and helpless. He smirked as he sat up and quickly flipped Leo around ,startling him. Leo gasped as he was bent down into doggy pose ,he then felt Wil press him self up against his backside. Wil grunted softly ,now feeling aroused ,by Leo's body. He put his hands lightly against Leo's hips ,while slowly sliding them up to his waist. Leo shuddered ,now so flustered by Wilford his head began to ache from blushing so much. Suddenly Wil let go of Leo before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down with his boxers. His cock ready soaked by his pre cum slowly flowing out of him ,he smoothly slid himself inside.

Leo gasped in pleasure ,as he felt pain slowly flow through him. "Uh ,your so ......... Damn t-tight. Are you mmmh alright?-" Wilford grunted in pleasure his hands firmly gripping Leo's waist. Leo let out a soft moan while bitting down on his pillow ,and gripped his sheets before replying. "I-Im fine ...... Uh mh j-just keep going." Leo struggled to keep his moans in ,as Wilford continued to thrust slowly.

To be continued .........