The Reward (part two)

Smut warning!!!!!!

"Congratulations." Dark said while hovering over Destiny. His hands neatly folded behind his back. But the thing was ,he looked stressed or even tired. He had black bags under his eyes ,and his white suit was all wrinkled. His black hair was all floppy and messy ,and wasn't combed back like always. Destiny on the other hand was feeling so many different emotions and she was so confused ,I mean why would Dark come here? How was he even real? Why did he just say "Congratulations."? So many questions with no answers. Destiny just stared up at him ,not daring to look right into his black eyes. "It is very unlike of me to pop in on you like this." Dark said ,as a tint of pink grew on his cheeks while looking away from Destiny. And Destiny realising that she still just had a towel on.

Destiny began to blush along with Dark while pulling up the towel enough to cover her cleavage. "W-Why are you...... Why are you here?" Destiny asked still not believing her eyes. "You've found all my hidden codes ,of course. And for that I must reward you." Dark said with a small smirk ,and a lot of enthusiasm. "I did?" Destiny asked ,thinking out loud. "Enough with the small talk. Now Destiny tell me what you want." Destiny still sat frozen in one place as she stared up at the pale man. What do i want? She thought ,before quickly answered "Nothing." Dark looked down on her a bit confused and surprised. He shifted positions ,unfolding his hands from behind his back. He slid his fingers through his messy black fluffy hair ,he sighed before replying. "Nothing. You must be kidding, I mean all of you humans want something. Just tell me Destiny what do you want ,that I can provide?" They stared at each other for a moment ,before Darks lips slowly grew into a grin.

"Ah,I can smell it. I know exactly what you want." He exclaimed ,before slowly tugging on his tie and it loosened from the knot it was in. He then began to take off the jacket to his tux. And lead his way to the two top buttons of his under shirt ,and worked his way down. Destiny couldn't do anything but stare what was she supposed to do. I mean a made up ego ,is real and in her room plus getting undressed right before her very eyes. He then suddenly began to crawl on the bed ,going right for Destiny. Destiny then realised what Dark was doing ,she tried to crawl backwards away from him but the head of her bed blocked her from going further.

"No Dark this isn't what I want." Dark ignored Destiny as he planted light kisses on her neck. She tried to push him off ,but all that did was make him grab her wrists and pinning them above her head. He kissed up her collar bone and her jaw line. Destiny breathed heavily ,feeling a great tension between the two of them. "You know ,I've met many humans and non of them chose to fight against me . But you resisting me like this. Really is a turn on." Dark chuckled as his eyes went from Destinys eyes and down to her lips. Destiny shuddered as she felt Darks cold body press against hers. Dark leaned down and softly pressed his lips against Destiny's. The kiss didn't last long because Dark decided he was going to toy with her a little. "You say you dont want this yet you kiss back ....... " Dark snarled as he went in for another kiss.

This time he slowly slids his tongue into her mouth ,mixing there saliva. After a moment he broke the kiss with a grunt ,he licked the saliva off his botton lip. Destiny stared up at him for a moment trying to decide if this was a dream or not. Because it felt very real. But what was happening right in front of her ,almost felt fake. As if she was just in a nightmare that would never end except this wasn't a nightmare ,and Destiny for a fact did not want it to end. Darks eyes trailed down from hers and down to her towel ,Destiny bit her lip. The same exact thing on both of there minds. Dark kissed her neck and then went down to her chest ,tugging at the towel and forcing it to go lower and lower. Until it was no longer on her ,he kissed her stomach and then took a quick break. Darks breathing was heavy and short along with Destiny who was wimpering in pleasure as Dark kissed her inner thighs.

He licked her clit finally ,causing Destiny to moan like crazy. Dark began to shove his middle finger inside her ,as he licked her. After awhile she came ,and Dark kissed her all the way back up to her neck. He then flipped her over which Destiny did not see coming ,she yelped as he did so. And then began to unzip what she was assuming was his pants. He pulled her up in doggy pose and made her open her legs more by gripping her ass. He slowly slid his cock inside her which made her groan in pain. I mean he was pretty huge ,"Mmmmh ...... Your walls closing in on me ,feels so good." Dark teased ,as he began to thrust slowly inside her. Destiny moaned in pleasure as Dark grunted. Suddenly movements causing the bed to creak or move. Destiny hoped that her neighbors couldnt here them. Dark thrusted faster and harder ,making Destiny moan and groan even louder. And as you all know he finally came but he pulled out before he could. Destiny collapsed on the bed in exhaustion ,as Dark put on his clothes while chuckling out. "That was more enjoyable then I imagined, I suppose next time you find all my codes ...... We must do way more then ,sex." He said with a grin while leaning down and giving Destiny a sweet kiss. "And trust me there will be a next time." He wispered in her ear before the lights flickered and he was gone. Suddenly Destiny felt sleepy really sleepy. And she drifted off in her dreams ,thinking about Dark.