Happy Valentine's (part two)

⚠Lemon warning⚠

You finally came when he added a third finger. Breathing heavily as you thought he was finished ,you began to feel your wrists grow numb from the belt being wrapped around them so tightly. You watched Illinois as he licked the cum off his fingers before licking his lips ,"Mmmmh you taste just like candy." He says in a deep sexy voice while pulling his member out ,which was huge it nearly had you in shock how big he was. You gasp as you feel him thrust inside of you slow. Trying to catch your breath you let out light moans his tane muscular body making you want him more. He leaned down while thrusting inside faster ,pressing your bodies together.

He gently planted kisses along your neck. His soft lips against your skin causing you to whimper in pleasure. He thrusted fast ,now letting out short grunts and groans. He kissed up your neck and your jaw line "Hmmmm your so tight and warm." He whispered into your ear seductively while biting down on your ear lobe. You let out a breathless moan as he began to get more rough with you ,the bed know rocking and creaking because of Illinois sudden movements. He stared into your eye's his dark brown one's looking as daring then ever ,as he slowly began to close the gap between you and him Bye putting his lips against yours ,you slid your tongue in his mouth as he followed your lead. The kiss being sloppy from the both of you not being able to think straight.

You began to feel a familiar knot at the pit of your stomach. As he thrusted faster you felt you where at your limit. "Mmmhuh I'm gonna cu-" you moan cutting yourself off while releasing. You try desperately to catch your breath ,as Illinois looks down at you with a surprised expression. "You came faster than I thought you would ......" He started while flipping you over causing your wrists to throb ,you gasp loudly in pain and surprise. "What you thought I was done with you. Im just getting started...." He finished with a chuckle before slowly sliding himself back inside of you again. "Uh! Mmmmh your so big." You moan while shoving your face into the pillow beneath you. Trying to hold back your moans to not show Illinois how good it feels. "Oh don't be like that....." He said while sliding his fingers through your hair and tugging forcing your head back. He pressed his body against yours as he thrusted hard. You breath heavily as he growls in your ear in pleasure. Sending shivers down your back while letting out another loud moan. Hoping to god your neighbors weren't home ,"Mmmh me seeing you like this ,being tied up while screaming my name....." He started while getting close to my ear ,"It makes me want to fuck you for hours." He mumbled ,those words only making you wetter then you already where. He picked up the pace as you could here the sound of skin clapping and the creaks of your bed.

You began to feel yourself about to cum ,but before you could even think to talk. Illinois growled "Im bout to cum." He sits up holding your hips firmly as he went as fast as possible ,he quickly pulled out before he could cum inside. And you felt all of his liquids splash on your back ,you could feel his warm cum drip on your ass. He flipped you over unwrapping the belt from around your wrists. You sit up blushing in embarrassment while rubbing your bruised wrists ,suddenly he grabbed your wrist again and pins you back on the bed. You look up at him in confusion "W-What are you?-" he cuts you off by sliding himself back in. "Uh mmmh huh...." Suddenly he flips you both over to where he was sitting on the bed and you where on top. He grabbed your thighs making you do a really low squat on his member. You let out a whimper as you have no choice but to lean against Illinois ,putting both hands on his shoulders as he moved you up and down. You already felt weak just from his touch moaning in his ear while he chuckled. "You seem to like this position a lot hm Y/N..... Move your hips a bit." He whispered his words taunting you ,you do as he says while he helps you move up and down. "Fuck. Just like that....." He groans in your ear while making you go even faster on top of him. Your legs growing weak from holding the weight of your body. He noticed that before quickly shifting position and thrusting in you roughly. You gasped from how deep he was inside of you.  Biting your bottom lip and trying to keep yourself together.

Before feeling that familiar knot at the pit of your stomach. "I-Im gonna cum-" you where cut off by Illinois grasping your lower thighs and lifting you up off his lap. You gasped in surprise as he stood up still holding you firmly ,you had no choice but to wrap your legs around his lower waist. He gently planted kisses down your neck while slowly thrusting in and out ,the pace seeming to make you go insane. "Ha your moaning like crazy ........ Tell me how much you like this position." He says breathlessly in your ear ,you shudder as you feel his hands slid from your thighs to your ass ,while resting his upper arm against your thighs. You can feel his muscles flex beneath your legs. You shiver again as he brushes his lips against your ear teasingly.

"Tell me how much you like this position." He repeated with a soft grunt before thrusting even deeper inside ,his pace still nice and slow. Your face feels hotter than ever as you feel drool go down your chin ,while you tried to answer him without moaning. "I-I muh mmmh I really ..... Uh like i-it mmmmh....." You breath heavily as you try to keep your strength. Your arms still wrapped around Illinois neck as he thrusted fast inside of you. "What's my name." You bit your lip as he growls that in your ear. Feeling the urge to tease him like he did to you ,"Illinois." You say softly so that he would get irritated with you not moaning it. "No..." He says with a chuckle as if he knows exactly what your doing. Suddenly he pulls out of you ,putting you down as you try to stand up straight without shaking. He bends you over your dresser and shoves himself back inside with a low growl. "Uh I-Illinois!?" You exclaim as he chuckles again you feel one of his hands firmly grasping your hip ,as the other is gripping the back of your neck. Making sure you stay down "Say it again." He says in a serious tone ,you had no other choice scared of what he would do next if you didn't. But still you don't say anything for a good sixty seconds before you heard a slap and a pain on your ass.

You let out a yelp of pain. As you feel him take a chunk of your hair and force your head back. Causing you to thrust back on him as he thrusted inside of you at the same time. You nearly screamed when he did so ,"Say my name." He growled again with his deep sexy voice ,causing you to be even hornier for him. "Mmmmmh Illinois..... Uh Illinois ,fuck mh uh." You let out another loud moan before you feel a knot at the pit of your stomach. "I-Illinoi uh mh im about to cum uh." You say trying to let out an actual sentence Illinois could understand. Before you knew it you and Illinois came at the same time the both of you out of breath. You nearly collapsed on the floor from being so weak ,luckily Illinois was quick and picked you up bridle style. He gently put you on the bed before lying down beside you. "So tell me hows your Valentine's going now?" He laid on his side with a sly smirk as usual awaiting for your answer. "It was going bad until......" You started while lying on your side to face him ,giving him a smirk back. You gently placed your hand against his neck ,and acted as if you where going in for a kiss. "You made it even worse ,I mean how am I supposed to walk for the next week." Illinois rolled his eye's obviously not prepared for that. But the two of you where still really close and that's when you realised you never gave him an actual kiss. You hesitated but Illinois didn't ,his lips where soft against yours. Even more addicting ,he slid his tongue inside. And you let him  ,exploring his mouth as he explored yours. It tasted like chocolate mint ,you wondered how you tasted. You slid your fingers through his brown soft fluffy hair ,as you took quick breaks through the kiss but never actually broke it. He finally pulled away staring at you as a bridge of saliva spread between the both of you. His brown eye's seeming to look straight into your thoughts ,you could do nothing else but stare back. "Get some rest Y/N. " he said suddenly while pulling you into his embrace ,you stopped yourself before you could argue. Snuggling your face into his chest ,and dozing off.