Happy Valentine's!

~Illinois x female reader~

Lemon warning⚠

You hear a light knock against the front door of your apartment. You quickly collect yourself shuffling toward the door. Standing on your tip toes looking through your peep hole to see ,Illinois?  You open the door and look him up and down in confusion ,"What brings you here I thought you where on some adventure." He rubbed the back of his neck and then you notice his hand behind his back. "I just wanted to see an old friend on Valentine's day ,well since you don't have one." He says with a shrug ,you decide to let him in not having no other choice because ,I mean he visited you on Valentine's day. While he walks in he finally removes his hand from behind him ,revealing a dull black shopping bag.

You couldn't really tell where he got it from. "And I got you a present." He says handing you the bag ,you take it awkwardly. "Thanks but ,what's the real reason you came?" He shrugged while sitting down on the couch. He gave me a mischievous grin while taking off his hat ,"Oh don't act like you didn't miss me ,Y/N. And plus I can't just leave you alone on Valentine's day." You roll your eyes at him before exclaiming with attitude. "We haven't talked for a month and a half ...... You know what nevermind." You turn heading to the kitchen before getting curious with the bag in your hands. It scuffles as your digging through it ,"I wouldn't look in there just yet ,save it for tonight." You turn around as he looks back at you before winking. You fluster as you feel your face get hot ,"Fucking weirdo." You mumble under your breath in irritation.

~Time skip~

You dig through your dresser trying to find some clothes to sleep in. Before the black bag Illinois got you caught your eye. Sitting on the dresser right before your eye's ,calling for you to look inside. You slid your phone out of you pocket ,it's 9:37pm. Officially night right? You grab the bag dumping it out on the floor ,and what falls out has your face hotter than ever. It's a on point mesh and lace bra set ,it was the same color tan as Illinois usual adventure outfit. You pick up the outfit and stomp to the living room to find Illinois shirtless on your couch on his phone. He looks up in confusion before giving you a small smile. Then gets up "Look I can explain...... It was an joke-" you cut him off by pushing him down hard he fell on the couch as you stomped out of the room. You rush into the bathroom.

~Time skip~

Once your finished taking a shower. You wrap yourself in your soft white towel before noticing you forgot to grab some clothes to put on. The only clothes you had was the landray that Illinois bought you. You put it on ,to at least be able to cover up some of your body. When you walk into your room though you find Illinois sitting on your bed looking through your phone. You begin to feel anger boil inside you as you snatch the phone out of his hand. "Hay! I just wanted to apologize and I got a little distract-" He exclaims trying to calm you he grabs your wrist as you try to punch him. "Get out of my room!" You yell still trying to hit him ,suddenly you feel your towel slip and fall to the ground. You look up at Illinois as you feel your face get hot from being so flustered ,"Woah you actually put it on. You look good." He says with a grin ,"S-Stop trying to change the subject....." You mumbled as you begin to calm down ,"C-Can you please let me go?....." You ask nervously looking away while blushing. "No." He teases while pinning you down onto the bed. His grip around your wrist tight ,"W-What are you doing jackass?" He smiles down at you "You always where feisty ,hell you still are. I guess that's one thing I always liked about you. Besides your body." He finishes with a chuckle his deep voice seemed to send shivers down your spin as he leans down and brushes his lips against your neck.

You moan lightly. When you first agreed to be partners with him ,it took all of your will power to not flirt back with him. He teased you so much it drove you crazy ,and you couldn't take it. That's part of the reason you stopped working with him. You couldn't resist him the way his breath against your skin made you feel ,you where officially addicted to his touch. He sits up pining both your hands above your head with one hand. Using the other to unbuckle his belt ,he slid it off before lifting your wrists and wrapping his leather brown belt around them. And tightening you whimper in pain as he chuckles.

He ties the remaining of the belt to the bed tightly making sure you couldn't get away from him. "One way I like my women is tied down ......" He said with a soft groan while lightly brushing his fingers against the center of your stomach ,and sliding it downwards toward your waist line. You shiver while bitting your bottom lip ,"I like my women wet...." He continues while brushing his fingers right above your clit before putting more force into it. You let out a soft whimper not being able to control yourself ,as you accidentally jerk a bit and the belt around your wrists gets tighter. "And I like my women ,screaming my name." He finishes while moving your panties aside and sliding two fingers inside of you.

You gasp in pleasure trying not to move your upper body so that your wrists wont be swollen after Illinois was done with you. He chuckled while leaning down and brushing his soft lips against your neck ,you let shivers crawl up your back and out of you mouth. He chuckles as he thrusts his fingers even faster inside you "Mmmmh..... Fuck." You moan as you try to keep yourself together. Cocking your head back in pleasure.

There's more trust me. But happy Valentines day ,love to all my readers 😍💖💗