Mr.Fichbach

Reader x Darkiplier

~Readers P.O.V~

I doodled on my notes as I blocked out all my surroundings lost in thought ,so many different things happening in one week. Like my college professor Mr.Fichbach kissing me on Wednesday ,three days ago. Or the fact that right after that happened he acts as if nothing happened ,every time I try to ask him about it he's always busy ,he hadn't even really been himself lately. But today I was the star of the class ,and not in a good way. He keeps calling me out when he knows im not paying attention to him teach ,and you may think that's just what teachers are supposed to do. Which is true but this teacher didn't do that. I focused on the small character that I drew before I heard my last name ,not surprising. "Ms.Y/L/N care to tell use what the answer is for this question?" He asked while adjusting his glasses on his face gesturing toward his white board. Once again all eye's on me ,"Yea I know exactly what the answer is hmmm how about ......... Fuck off."

Then the bell rang. Perfect. This is my cue ,I quickly grabbed my journal and books ,stuffing them in my bag and tossing a strap over my shoulder. "All of you have a great weekend!" Mr.Fichbach announced quickly as students scattered out of the classroom ,I almost made it out but-. "Ms.Y/N/L may I have a word." My annoying ass teacher asked ,as if I had a choice. I cursed under my breath ,while forcing myself to walk back to my desk my feet dragging behind me. I sat down as I watched Mr.Fichbach grade a few more papers in silence as the hallways outside grew quieter and quieter ,until there was nothing but silence. Than he got up from his desk taking off his glasses and gently placed them on his desk. Before sliding his fingers through his hair.

Causing it to get messy ,he unbuttoned the two top buttons to his red flannel. Before walking towards the door ,the only exit to the class room aside from widows. I heard a click in the door handle ,did he just lock it? He walked towards my direction ,I flustered at how hot he suddenly looked. He leaned on my desk as it softly creaked from his weight ,I leaned back in my chair so that we wouldn't be to close. He looked down on me and suddenly I noticed the color scarlet red glimmering in his eye's. I had this odd feeling suddenly come over me ,what if this isn't Mark. "I don't appreciate how you spoke to me earlier. You haven't been focused all day ,why?" I stayed silent because he knew exactly why ,and whatever game he was playing at I was not going to sit there and be his toy. I stared up at him as a devilish smirk sneaked across his lips. He slowly made his way behind me ,I bit my lip. He chuckled "I know exactly why you can't focus its because of that kiss. What do you expect him to say he loves you." Those words carved right into my heart ,as they snaked out of his mouth ,why was he talking about himself in third person. I griped my bag in irritation as I felt anger boil inside me ,I felt him gently place his hands on my shoulders squeezing lightly as if he where giving me a massage. I felt my face get even hotter as I felt his breath against my ear ,"You know when Mark made his move on you ,I just had to have you......" He mumbled into my ear as he gently placed his soft lips against my neck. Why am I just sitting here letting him do this to me ,this guy is obviously crazy. I quickly got up forcing him away before going for the door ,I gripped my bag tightly as I tried to open the door.

He locked it shit. I couldn't get my anxiety to calm down enough to try to unlock the door without shaking the door handle off the damn door. I looked behind my shoulder suddenly noticing that it had gotten uncomfortably silent ,I looked around trying to find Mr.Fichbach but he had just vanished. Suddenly two strong hands wrapped around my wrist as I was pinned against the door I dropped my bag ,he was know behind me. "I like when my prey try to get away its such a turned on ,and it's so nice seeing you shake beneath me like this don't you think my kitten?" He teased while nibbling at my ear lobe ,I let soft moans escape my mouth. "Y-Your obviously not Mark so who are you?" I softly whimpered out as he sucked on the sweet spot of my neck trying to by some time. "Most call me Dark but you can call me daddy if you'd like." He exclaimed I could here the smirk grow on his face ,as he swiftly turned me around towards him pinning my hands above my head with one hand.

I tried to catch my breath as he looked down on me lust glimmering in his scarlet red eyes. Before chuckling and leaning down and placing his hot tongue against my collar bone and sliding it upwards toward my jaw. I gasped still breathing heavily ,"Call me tonight and maybe I could give you a small lesson." He whispered into my ear seductively ,knowing how horny I was for him. He finally let me go ,before fixing his clothes I unlocked the door grabbing my bag from off the floor and leaving in silence.

~Time skip~

All I could think about was him his touch , my imagination going crazy. I stepped out of the shower looking at myself in the mirror. I stared at the markings Dark placed in my neck. Lightly hovering my fingers above them ,and whimpering from the sore feeling. After a moment I finally put on my night clothes ,which was a really big shirt and some leggings.

~Time skip~

I laid in bed staring at my phone. My eyes stuck on the one contact ,Mr.Fichbach. Should I text him ....... no ,that would be wrong right. Wait how would it be wrong if it's not Mark ,im not even with Mark. It was just a kiss ,right? I let out a loud sigh as I flopped back on my bed. I then held my phone up and clicked on his contact. I hesitated to type but then got enough courage ,I finished my sentence before sending.

You: I'll come.

Mr.Fichbach: Wise decision. See you tomorrow.

To be continued.........