There little prisoner (part two)

"Ha ,fuck uh." Dark let out a groan of pleasure while sliding his fingers through Alannah's soft short hair and forcing her head forward ,she felt him touch the back of her throat as she gagged. More saliva coming up her throat as he thrusted, Anti brushed his lips against Dark's before Dark stuck out his tongue and Anti let him slid it inside of his mouth. Alannah could see there tongues glide against each other, causing her to suddenly get horny from the lewd moment. She let out a muffled whimper as she felt Dark climax deep down her throat, forcing her to swallow every portion of his seed. She panted as he pulled out her mouth, trying to catch her breath as he chuckled. "Hm this is going to be more amusing then I thought. Alannah looked up at him her body shaking in fear as she held her throat, he glared down at her with a cold stare before turning to Anti who was now shirtless. "Anti would you be a darling and put her back on the table." He asked while giving him a grin ,Anti nodded before Alannah began to crawl backwards away from him. "S-Stay away!" She yelled with a shaky voice before she felt herself hit the soft wall. Anti quickly grabbed her both of her sore wrists and pulled her causing her to drag on the floor towards the table ,she squirmed but his grip was to strong. And he pulled her towards the table as if she was a object. Pinning her against the table he strapped her down tightly while putting the gag back in her mouth.

Alannah watched as Anti walked out of view for a moment before coming back with a black blind fold in his hand, lifting her head up gently he put the blind fold over her eyes ,and tied it at the back of her head. Alannah breathed heavily in fear ,she was so nervous she began to get butterflies causing her to feel nausea. She heard the shuffling of feet before suddenly hearing a small click and the foot steps came close ,there was a squeaking sound as she felt the table slowly get turned back to its flat state. There was more foot steps now getting closer towards her, before they stopped. She caught her breath her body shaking in fear before she felt something leathery and cold gently rub in between her breasts. "Why are you suddenly so scared ,I gave you a perfect opportunity to leave. But when I tell you your time is up ,you try to fight me." Dark growled before Alannah heard a whipping sound and a felt the pain of something hitting her. She let out a muffled groan of pain ,as her eyes watered with tears she breathed heavily through her nose. Before feeling another sharp pain on her stomach. Gasping through her gag she felt the areas he hit throb in pain. Trying to catch her breath and prepare herself for the next strike ,Dark hit her again now going lower down her stomach. She arched her back while jerking on the table ,before trying to focus on catching her breath through her nose. "Hah I swear you never seize to amaze me ,tell me how does it feel to not be able to see what's happening to you." Dark chuckled out before hitting Alannah again, "Mmph mmh uh!" She let out another groan of pain, "Sorry forgot you can't talk at the moment now can you? My apologies......... Anti would you like to give it a try?" Dark asked ,Alannah could hear the sinister grin growing across Dark's lips. "I would love to." Anti replied with eagerness before Alannah felt another strike from the object they hit her with ,she sobbed through the gag as her tears got soaked up by the blindfold.

Suddenly she felt the leathery item rub against her clit ,she flinched while letting out a soft whimper. "Would you look at that ,she's very wet here. Huh......" Dark's voice now sounded as if it had gotten deeper, before suddenly Alannah felt the object hit her clit ,but not as hard as they hit the rest of her body. She gasped and jerked ,letting out another sob as she felt her face grow even hotter with embarrassment. Her body ached with pain as she felt welps form on her stomach and legs ,she shook in fear to weak to do anything else. They had went silent for a moment before she heard shuffling again ,and then something sharp press against her thigh. She shivered trying not to make any sudden movements, as the blade went up her inner thigh and she began to hear the sound of her panties getting ripped, she was to weak to cry or sob anymore so she laid there as her body uncontrollably shook. She was giving up ,she was giving in. Suddenly there was a vibrating sound coming from her left side ,she heard it come closer her clit now exposed to the thin air around her. Alannah suddenly felt something big ,rubbery ,and round get shoved inside of her. She gasped while biting down on the ball of the gag.

The toy made soft vibrations inside of her as she let out muffled moans and whimpers, her body twitching every now and then. "Your seeming to enjoy yourself." Anti chuckled ,Alannah couldn't tell if he was talking to her our Dark ,"Yes...." Dark said sounding like he was in a haze ,Alannah suddenly felt the object vibrate more intensely. Trying to steady her breath through her nose ,she jerked again before she began feel herself going on edge. But before she could reach her climax someone cut off the toy and pulled it out of her ,letting out a muffled gasp as they did so. Suddenly she felt the tight straps that went across her neck ,legs and arms loosen and release her from the table. But she stayed steal trying to mentally and physically prepare herself for the unknown torment that was waiting for her. "Put your hands out straight in front of you, and your wrists close together." Anti said she did as she was told ,before she felt a thick leather belt like cuff wrap around one of her wrist ,and once it was strapped tight he did the other. She heard the chain that kept them restrained clink against itself. Hold her wrist close together she put them down against her chest ," Sit upright." Darks voice commanded before Alannah sat up as he said trying to keep her composure. "Anti?........ What do you say top or bottom..........." Dark asked through the tense silence before Anti let out a small giggle that sounded slightly distorted, "I guess I'll pick top ,since I already know where you like to be." Alannah could no longer try to control her breath nor calm herself down ,breathing heavily she could hear her heart beat in her head causing her head to throb even more. "Get off the table." Dark ordered Alannah did as she was told ,trying to stand still before she heard shuffling come toward her with foot steps to follow who she could only assume was Darks ,suddenly two huge hands gripped her waist from behind before lifting her up and sitting her down on a lap. She felt her face become flushed ,as she felt someone's breath against her neck. Shivering she could feel something hard ,and wet rub against her clit. "If only you knew how much of a slut you looked like right now, hah~" Dark said from behind her in a lustful voice before she felt his tongue slid against her ear ,letting out a muffled whimper of pleasure. He spread her legs slowly making sure not to be obvious to what he was doing to her ,Anti walked in between them kissing down her neck. She moaned under her breath ,trying to process everything that was happening at once before Dark suddenly slid himself inside of her ,letting out a muffled gasp before she felt the gag loosen and slid off her face ,she bit her lip as Dark pushed himself deeper inside of her. He let out a small breathless chuckle from her reaction ,"Damn your tighting around me ,relax." He whispered softly into her ear ,she shook her head still really tense before she felt someone else begin to push themself inside.

While gasping Dark grabed her chin and turned her head towards him ,she felt him slid his tongue in her mouth as Anti pushed himself into her entrance, she felt Dark and Anti's member's rub against each other inside of her ,uncontrollable shivers went down her spin as she tried to figure out how she was so turned on by this situation. Dark broke the kiss as the both of them tried to catch there breathes ,saliva spreading like a bridge between them. And then Dark began to thrust Anti following his lead. Alannah groaned in pleasure trying to stop herself from nearly screaming. "Damn ,she is tight." Anti exclaimed breathlessly, his accent kicking in. Alannah panted trying to catch her breath as her body and mind tried to comprehend the situation at hand. Suddenly Anti leaned in and kissed her his taste different from Darks ,not bad but different. They both thrusted inside of her at different paces, so it was hard for Alannah to focus on anything at the moment. They where both pretty big from what she could feel ,letting out another moan of pleasure she had already felt at her limit. She could feel Anti bite and suck her neck hungrily while letting out sharp heavy breaths ,and Dark let out light grunts while nibbling at her ear. But before Alannah could climax she felt a sudden relieving realization as she sat up in her bed panting gripping the covers ,she wipped the sweat off her forhead. She shook her head sliding her fingers through her hair and lying back down ,it was just a bad dream.