The Reward

Destiny softly laid back in her bed. She sighed ,she just got finished getting the last ending to A hiest with Markiplier ,and the last ending was with Darkiplier talking to you about how he put codes in the hiest and he wanted to see if you could find them all. She put her lab top on the dresser right next to her bed. Day dreaming that Darkiplier was actually talking to her. But she knew it wasnt true I mean why would Dark talk to her out of 24 million people. It was just her fan girling. She tucked herself under the covers and sheets ,getting real comfortable. She leaned over to turn off the lamp on her dresser ,when it started to flicker.

She quickly got up a bit startled by the light suddenly flickering. She quickly walked towards her window ,and peeked through the blinds. There was no thunder no lightning ,no rain or water period. Her light still flickered now more aggressively ,she ran over to the dresser and tried to cut it off but the light ball blow out. Her breath was heavy as she began to here Darks voice bomming in her head "Did you miss me?" Its not real she thought as she quickly got in her bed and put her pillow over her ears. "Its not real..." she wispered. Darks voice still booming in her head.

Destiny gasped awake ,her annoying alarm on her phone making her out of no where migraine worse then it already was. She pressed dismiss on her phone and and slowly slid out of bed. She forced her legs to move toward her closet. "Time for another boring day of colledge, yeaaaah." She groaned sarcastically ,as she got ready for the day.

~Time Skip~

First person she saw as usual was her obnoxiously loud ,and extra friend Taylor. Waiting for her by the front doors to the school. "Hay Dest! You alright ,you look like shit ...... No offense." Taylor asked a bit worried. "None taken. Its just last night was werid..... I dont know." Destiny said strugging ,"Well we've  got five minutes so ,tell me whats on your mind." So after awhile of explaining to Taylor what had happened last night ,they both fast walked in the hallways. Now only having one minute till class began. "Maybe you where just having a fan girl dream or something. I mean you sure you where sober last night?" Taylor asked with a mischievous grin. "Yes. You know i dont drink or smoke." Destiny exclaimed ,as her and her friend arrived at there destinations. "Ok well if anything werid happens again call me ok." Taylor said ,still not fully believing Destiny. She walked into class without saying a single word to Destiny.

Destiny felt kinda down for the rest of the day part of the reason why was because ,she couldnt belive her own friend didnt believe her. And the other part was because she began to question herself ,was she just seeing things maybe she forgot to pay her light bill or there was a error in the electricity. She didnt know and she hoped it was one of those ,but she still couldnt find a reason to Darkipliers voice blasting in her head all night ,causing her ears to ring and her head to ache. So in her last class she decided to take a cat nap because she was so exhausted of thinking all day.

~Time Skip~

When she got home she thought a nice hot shower would help her get better rest that night. She wrapped a warm towel around her and sat on her bed ,I wonder...... She thought before grabing labtop off the dresser. She opened it up and immediately clicked on YouTube. Like she always did first ,checked to see if her favorite YouTuber Markiplier uploaded. And sadly he didnt ,she clicked on her saved videos and stared at the video ,split up. Something was telling her to click on ,but another part of her desperately begged her to not click the video. But she did it anyway of course. She watched the whole thing all over again just to see if anything on the video was out of the ordinary. Everything was the same as when she watched the video yesterday ,so why was she double checking. And right when she was about to click off the video ,instead of it showing which ending it was ,there was a blank screen. And then the words glitched on the screen "Did you miss me? ......... Destiny."

Destiny froze and dropped her labtop. Then her lamp began to aggressively flicker like it did yesterday. A loud stadic noise causing Destiny's ears to ring. And then everything went black ,for a good 30 seconds. Then flickered back on ,and there he was Dark in the flesh. "Congratulations."

Hi guys ,its me the annoying ass writer that always has something to say. Sorry for my language just know ........ Anyway hoped you enjoyed.❤