At the bar (part two)

⚠️Lemon warning⚠️

A-A kiss? It's not like the question was sudden, but there you were again lost in his hazy eyes. And maybe just maybe he was lost in yours ,while holding you close his eyes trailing from yours down to your lips. He had a light shade of pink grow on his face ,while laughing a bit. Staring in confusion, "Maybe you are a figment........" did he say this because you hadn't replied ,in some way you grew offended. "Why do you say that?" Trying to get out of his grasp lightly he still held you close ,"Because this moment, is to good to be true." Your face flushed as your body heated up with your face. Leaning up and lightly pecking him on his lips ,he stared in surprise. As you laughed in embarrassment ,he leaned down continued what you started. Kissing you lightly and being as gentle as possible, you felt his body move you backwards onto one of your kitchens counters. Now sitting on the counter he waited for you to give him consent to go further, letting him slid his tongue in your mouth. He tasted like cheap mint flavored gum ,wrapping your arms around his neck he broke the kiss with a breathless pant before grabbing the corners of his shirt and lifting. Nearly having a nose bleed just from looking at him ,he was so muscular even though you probably should have expected this. But you never thought of him taking off his shirt in front of you ,looking away he suddenly lifted you up while attacking your neck with lingering kisses.

Letting out light groans while kissing down you shoulder, you began to unbutton you over sized button down shirt. As he walked you to your room and laid you down on your bed. Blushing while admiring his body above you ,you felt as if your heart was about to beat out your chest. Stuck in a deep fluster ,you wondered if he was as nervous as you. "It's been a while since I've done something like this." Damien panted out lightly, noticing the bulge through his pants you tried desperately to look away. "Me to." You added in embarrassment, he leaned back in slow and steady ,unclipping your bra you let it slip. He kissed down your chest with eagerness ,but still being as gentle as possible with you. Letting out soft moans and quivers as it seemed his lips only touched all the right places ,your body seemed way more sensitive now since it had been a long time since you had slept with someone.

Condoms you didn't have any ,but would that ruin the mood if you had just told him that? You forced yourself to stay quiet ,"Condoms ,this town probably doesn't have any. Is that ok?" Blushing as you thought that he could read your mind you shook your head ,kissing back up your neck he nibbled on your ear "You sure?" He talked against your skin making you shiver uncontrollably.

"C-Can....... Can you put it in now?" You asked impatiently, not wanting to come off as rude. "Woah, someone's anxious. I'm pretty big so I'll have to prepare you first." Caught off guard by his sudden warning, you blushed hard as he chuckled noticing your embarrassment. Pulling himself out ,your eyes went wide as he was telling the truth. It stood up stiffly as your face was now permanently red ,before getting ready to take off the rest of your own clothes and Damien stopped you. A bit confused you looked at him as he gave you an gentle smile ,continuing to kiss down your stomach. He slid off your panties a little to smoothly ,as he slowly made you widen your legs for him.

So embarrassed but being nearly mesmerized by his handsome looks. "Damn ,your so wet." He mumbled with a light chuckle while sliding his index and middle finger along your slit and slowly sliding one inside of you. Gasping a bit as you tried to get used to his finger and he added another, while staring down at you. The hazed vision that you were always used to was suddenly gone ,and he was actually looking at you. As you blushed continuously to excited by the situation at hand ,he thrusted his fingers inside of you for a minute longer before taking them out. Replacing them with his member and pressing the head of his cock against you ,you whimpered lightly a little fearful that he was to big to fit inside.

He noticed and flipped the both of you over to where you were on top. "Here ,you can go at the pace that you want now." He said reassuringly staring at him while biting your lip you slowly pushed down on him ,with a light gasp of pleasure. Damien huffed under his breath trying not to make as much noise while gripping your waist then sliding them down to your hips. Gripping his shoulders in a light pain ,you waited a while then you finally adjusted to him. Noticing his flushed face as you stared at him a bit confused. "Your moving ,your hips a bit much." He said letting out the breath he had been holding in. Noticing that you were grinding against his cock ,you blushed vigorously. While leaning into his shoulder and moving at a medium pace ,pleasure making the both of you make noise in the once quiet room.

You could feel him rub against your insides ,filling you up as he nearly impaled you. "Are you ok?" Damien asked as you panted on top of him ,staying silent you leaned back to face him ,then kissed passionately as he slid his tongue in you lightly moaned as sweat began to build up on your forhead.  And he suddenly began to lightly thrust into you ,whimpering as he did. He was even deeper inside of you as you broke the kiss to catch your breath. "Y/N ,the look on your face right now is priceless." He moaned lightly. He always knew the right words to make you embarrassed.

"I could say the same for you." You mumbled out your embarrassment making you slightly stubborn. He suddenly thrusted into you ,feeling him poke at your stomach as he thrusted gripping your hips and growling heavily. You tried to keep your composure everything feeling so good ,to good. The moment almost feeling like dream ,sliding your fingers through Damiens long soft hair which had now came down from the bun it was in earlier. "I don't think I'll last long." You moaned lightly in his ear as he stared at you ,he suddenly sat up causing you to fall back on the back ,him now being above you as you stared up at him.

His huge body over yours ,caused his man hood to seemingly go even deeper inside. You gasped as you felt tears make your eyes water ,the pleasure being to much. Then he started to thrust into your sweet spot which seemed to drive your nerves crazy as you gripped on the covers and sheets beneath you. Damien panted like a wild animal his cheeks bright red ,his eyes clear no longer being hazed ,and you could see the lust of hunger frow in his eyes as you moaned. "Hold onto me." He said in a gentle tone ,he leaned down and you wrapped your arms around him as soon as he did. His body hot instead of warm against yours ,feeling his sweat as he thrusted uncontrollably fast. Your voice hitched as you came with shudders and quivers of pleasure ,Damien quickly pulled out cumming all over your stomach as the both of you breathed breathlessly. You grew tired fast as you tried to focus your mind on catching your breath.

"Y/N you look tired ,I'll clean you up ,just rest ok." Damien said sweetly while getting up ,"Stay with me ,if I fall asleep will you stay?" You asked your voice now slightly horse because of how loudly you were screaming. "Of course I'll stay." He leaned down and kissed your forehead as you thought about how lucky you were to meet Damien. "Goodnight Y/N......."