Be more polite (part two)

⚠️Lemon warning!!!⚠️

~Reader's P.O.V~

I tried my best to keep quiet as he shoved a finger inside of me. The familiar pleasure flowing through me something I hadn't felt in a long while. Gripping the headboard of the wooden bed frame ,Damien suddenly added another finger. "Damn ,I never thought I would get to see you like this Y/N~" I panted as I felt him touch my twitching member ,while scissoring my entrance. I panted as my body shook uncontrollably the medium sized room filling with the smells of sex. I quivered as I felt myself about to climax ,then Damien suddenly stopped.

Gasping a bit in surprise I looked back at him in confusion. Before he got up on the bed hovering over me while slowly entering me ,I watched as he stared back at me with his dazed lustful vision. I thought he was sober earlier ,ugh I knew this was a bad idea- he thrusted deep in a sudden instant immediately causing me to cum. I huffed breathlessly my heart pounding as I slowly found myself drenched in sweat. "Mmh ,your still so tight after all that hard work of loosening you." He mumbled deeply in my ear his words making my face hot and body ache for more. It was like he was a whole other person ,I had never seen this side of him of course but he just was as always so charming. Gripping my hips while moving at a slow pace ,I could hear his heavy breathing from above as he slowly picked up the pace in his thrusts.

Driving me up the wall as I covered my mouth with muffled moans escaping the cracks of my fingers. I could feel him fill me up to the rim as he thrusted deeper ,the old wooden bed creaking along with the sound of our skin slapping against eachother. "Hnngh I-Im cumming again Mmmph." I tried to moan out quietly ,he suddenly pulled out of me and flipped me over on the bed. His body looked so much better when it was drenched in sweat as his veins popped out and muscles tensed ,I caught myself staring. Grabbing my legs and spreading them wide ,my entrance stretched a bit causing me to let out uncontrollable whimpers and quivers. Sliding himself back inside, I tried my best to calm down as his hands wandered.

Pitching my nipples and twisting them ,he had the most serious look on his face as if he was to focused on me to pay attention to anything else. It embarrassed me a bit as I covered my face with my arms ,as his thrust grew more aggressive. "Mmmff ha D-Damien ,its uh hgh I-its to m-uch." I groaned suddenly loosing control of the volume of my voice. "I want to see your face when you come....... Y/N." Why did he have to suddenly say my name like that?

Grabbing my wrists and pinning over my head ,he gripped them tightly. While leaning in close ,at the same time thrusting as deep as he could. I felt the knot building as I caught my breath. He kissed my ear and went down to my neck his touch lingering every time his lips came in contact with my skin. I came squirting on me and his stomach ,"Haha I haven't even came yet." He mumbled with a light pant while sitting up and sliding his fingers through his hair. Sliding out of me he laid down beside me as I sat up weakly trying to get up before Damien suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him exactly like before.

"Jeez ,stop doing that......." I mumbled in embarrassment my voice uncontrollably shaky along with my body. "I've made you cum twice ,now its your turn." He teased with anticipation while licking up my neck with his hot tongue. Quivering I quickly went to work even though I was weak ,he made me feel bad. Slipping him back deep inside of me ,I whimper as I could nearly feel him in my stomach. Feeling as if he would come out of my mouth at any second ,"Since your on top ,it's so much easier to impale you with my cock." Damien panted with a light sigh of pleasure cocking his head back ,his adam's apple looked so sexy. 

I slowly moved my hips and made myself move up and down on his manhood. I was so tired but at the same time ,wanted more. I didn't want this night to end because it was probably one of the best nights I had ever had with anyone. He suddenly grabbed my hips and push me down hard on him causing me to feel him in my stomach once again. "Hmmph! Uh D-Damien......... you can't just suddenly push me down like that." I whimpered out with a pant as he chuckled ,leaning in close to my ear I could feel his hot breath against my ear making a ticklish sensation. "I just couldn't help it.~" his glare was menacing as I quickly looked away while moving up and down at a faster pace. He pressed our sweaty bodies together ,while kissing down my chest and licking my nipples. His heavy breaths became sharp and short ,slowly turning to grunts. I leaned back getting in a more comfortable position on top of him ,my arms wrapped around his neck loosely as I thrusted as fast as I could on top of him.

Holding my waist I suddenly felt him thrust deep and his cum fill me up. He came so much ,had he been holding it in this whole time? Both of us breathless I nearly passed out on top of him ,he held onto me holding me close. His body was so warm and his arms big and welcoming. I blushed as I realized everything that had just happened, "Sorry ,I might have over did it?" His voice was soft and deep as I snuggled my face into his chest. "Guess we should head to sleep......" he mumbled with a slight chuckle, before letting out a light yawn and stretch. Wrapping his arms around me ,we cuddled and dozed off.