Leviathan~The HARDcore Otaku Third Born~ Pt.3

Leviathan carefully watched the screen from between your legs. You gain as many points as you can, carefully stalling, until one of your team members tells you to go find a building to hide in for the raid. As a sniper, you don't have to be in the action. And then you feel it. Nimble fingers shifting your underwear, pushing it to the side and giving him a clear view of your lower regions. His breathing speeds up, and when you get to your post, he runs his tongue along your sensitive parts. Gasping, you quickly mute the mic and shift slightly. He growls, shoving his tongue inside you and sending vibrations up your back.

*a/n I prefer the freaky Levi lemons so- he has long ass dragonlike tongue*

You felt his wet muscle twisting and pushing deep inside you, pulsing against your walls. The bumpiness of his tongue was unlike anything you had ever felt, and as soon as he stopped for a breath, you missed the sensation. "Levi..."

"What is it~ No wait, I'm in charge. Unmute your mic."

"But-"

"Do it."

You instantly felt compelled to obey the usually shy otaku, unmuting yourself with shaky hands. He smiled, sinking back under your thighs. "Hey y/n, you disappeared for a sec. Ready for the raid?" You grinned nervously, "Y-yeah! Let's go!" Levi got busy again before you could even close the settings menu. "L-levi-" you spoke quietly. The controller was quivering with your hands as you shakily aimed at the first target. Bang! One down, 13 to go. He picked you up by the thighs and sat behind you, making you quite aware of the bulge rubbing against your ass. "Oh my demons Lev- I mean, I'm on it guys! Let's go!!" You felt him making friction against you while his tail slid under your underwear. The cold appendage seemed fully under Levi's control, and you shuddered as it slipped inside you, pulsing with every shot you made. Now that your accuracy was going down, Levi stopped pleasuring you. "Don't mess up, or else." You nodded weakly, making the next couple shots before he started moving again. Hearing the opening of a zipper, you felt the bulge again, except... a bit more up close and personal.

"You're going raw?! I MEAN- THIS HEALING STEAK IS RAW IT WON'T WORK AS WELL!" Levi simply rubbed against you in response, burying his face into the crook of your neck, leaving kisses along your shoulders and nape. You felt his tail slip out with a quiet pop, leaving you unsatisfied and shaky. Two hands firmly gripped your waist, lifting you off his leg as he slid on a rubber. "I'll go slowly, so don't worry, y/n~" 

"Wait wait wait wAIT~" He slid inside in one fluid motion, leaving you to desperately mask your erotic noises as yelling at the screen. He began to shift you forward, placing you on your stomach as he slid in and out. For such a boyfriend with such a small aura, he certainly wasn't lacking down there... Evident in your teammates' worry over the amount of noise coming from your side. He paid no mind, although inside he was slightly impressed as to how you only had three targets left.

"I better up my game if, I'm gonna beat you, huh, Y/n? Although I must admit- ngh- you're the tightest win I'm ever gonna get~" He slammed into you from behind mercilessly, leaning forward to mark your back with colorful hickies. "D-damn! The- This is really hard-!" You only had one target left, but both of you were nearing climax. He thrusted faster, needier, reaching your core with every push. Fingers shaking, you hit the last target after two failed attempts, immediately muting your mic and letting all the pent up noise spring out. 

The filthiest noises escaped your lips, and Levi enjoyed every second of it. How incredible was it that you were making these sounds because of him! He rubbed your thighs and clit, edging you closer to brimming over. With a few more pumps, you came over his shaft, groaning as he kept moving inside you. His tail curled around your waist, holding you still as you were overstimulated by the boy chasing his high. 

His thrusts grew sloppy as he came, finally pulling out and dropping both of you in the bed. curled against his side as he wrapped an arm around you, sighing in content. "Damn, we should do this more often... except next time you wear the headset."

I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS FMLLLLL