~Leviathan~The Hardcore Otaku Third Born~ Pt. 2

-and man, was it worth it. The dress barely came up to his thighs, and the ribbons matched his hair perfectly. He even got the leather harnesses on right, and the knee socks. You smirked. "Finally. Some good fckin food." He stammered, "Y-y/n please how long do I have to wear th-" He paused, biting his lip as you stood up and walked over slowly. "Y-n please my heart can't take this-" You leaned down. "Drop the act, baby." He dropped his nervous facade quicker than Mammon took to get in trouble with Luci. "How could you tell, hmm?" You grinned. "I simply know you too well."

It was quite hard to believe, even for Asmo, that little Levi was as hardcore a dom as he was an otaku. Some kind of logic along the lines of "you are the one thing he can hold power over" or some kinky shit like that. The maid dress suppressed his dominating aura some, but you still felt your lower regions pulse when he pinned you to the wall. Nipping and biting your neck, he slipped off your clothes and discarded them to the side, leaving you in nothing but your undergarments. Picking you up, you let out a confused noises as he headed to his gaming setup instead of the tub/bed. You saw a game loaded on the screen. It was a simple team raid, one you had been able to beat with his help and moderate difficulty. The other team members were already in the voice chat, and with a sadistic grin, Levi handed you the headphones. You slipped them on, positioning the mic in front of your mouth. "Hey there, (username)! Ready to raid?" You took one last look at Levi, who had a bulge visible by the folds in the dress, before replying. "Yeah, let's go!"

 About two minutes in, you felt something in between your legs. You chanced a look down to see Levi kneeling in front of you, and his face was nearing you. You glared at him, mouthing, 'You told me to play-' He paid you no mind, as he licked you through the thin cloth. Stifling your moans, you quickly muted the mic and tore off the headset. The game hadn't progressed enough for the team to need your sniping, so you turned to him, confused. He smiled. "Finally. I was waiting for you to take a break." He switched out your chair for a low, flat couch, and then lay down on it. "Levi," you growled, "the game." He smiled. "What are you waiting for then, come sit." You motioned for him to scoot over, to which he rolled his eyes. "Don't you get it, (y/n)... unmute your mic, no more talking to me." You put it on hesitantly, watching as he stood up and walked over to you. He walked behind you and stuck his head in between your legs, standing up so that you were sitting on his shoulders. He then walked over to the low couch, and you suddenly realized what he was doing. "Levi-" Your teammates heard you, replying,

"Levi?"

"He's not playing with us today :/"

"Anyway, get ready!"

You sighed in defeat as he held up a victory peace sign, turning slightly red as he stuck his tongue through it. Within a minute, he had you straddling his head and facing the screen. Getting ready, you focused on the game as best you could, with the demon breathing hot air between your legs. His low voice reached your ears. "You better not lose~" As you played, he didn't move at all, and you felt yourself throb for the umpteenth time. It was getting quite wet, and you knew he was waiting for something. So all you could do was get points now, and hope that it would be enough to carry you. There was no way you'd be able to function when he started.