~Solomon~The Witty Sorceror~ Part 1

I'm going to start putting brief overviews at the beginnings of chapters, these will also serve as content warnings because uh- it's really weird shit that's finna go down.

Overview: Solomon, shady as always, desires to make rare potions however... the ingredients are quite unorthodox. He won't have much trouble acquiring any of them save for one. Semen(seed(milk(c*m))) from a virgin. CW: m*sturbation, machine sex. overstimulation. voyeurism mayhaps. solomon. that's all aha

"Aaaaaaaaa------" The white haired sorcerer collapsed onto your bed, a hand over his forehead as though he was starring in a soap opera. "You won't believe my luck----" You turned around from the desk to see Belphegor roll out from under your bed and trudge out of the room, clearly irked by being woken up so early. "What's so bad that your vibes woke Belphie?"

He turned to you with glassy eyes, a suspicious smile lifting his features. "You're the only one I can turn to~~ I need an ingredient~~" The thought of searching the woods for rare mushrooms with Solomon crossed your mind for a second, but you shook it and your blush off. "Wh-What is it?" His mockingly dramatic expression fell from his face as he crossed the room to take your hand.

"It's... well, it's a lot to ask. And I absolutely do not want to pressure you into this, if you are even the slightest bit uncomfortable with it, we can find an alternative. Or Asmo can, at least." Gods he was dense... You've had a crush on this man for weeks, to the chagrin of Lucifer and the brothers. There wasn't a thing you wouldn't do for him. "Sol, just tell me how to get the ingredient."

His pale skin was tinted red, especially his ears, and he avoided your gaze as he mumbled something incoherent. "SOL! SPIT IT OUT!" He released your hand. "S-sex." You choked, "wHA-" He quickly cut you off, "I don't need a embryo or a fetus or anything! I need you to have sex with uh- with my machine- because it will collect your uh, your semen, which I need because you're- you're a virgin! You are a virgin right?" 

Unable to hold eye contact after what he said, you looked to the side and replied, barely above a whisper, "Yeah..." This was certainly unexpected. It was your first time... and you sort of hoped it would be with him... but his requests weren't something you could refuse. "I'll- I'll do it... but... could we maybe-"

"As a reward AND because I've wanted to do this for a long time, we'll go on a date after! I hope it'll lead to many more!" He knew exactly what you were going to say! He picked up his books from your bedroom floor and strode over to the doorway. "I'll teleport you to Purgatory Hall in an hour, please! I have a lab below the building and no one will know we're there!" 

With that, he was gone. What have you gotten yourself into, this time... Wait. It's your first time. You should get ready or something? Looking at the clock, you grabbed your DDD and opened Karasoogle. Hesitating above the search bar, you tapped a few times to open an incognito tab before exhaling. Here we go...

With about half an hour remaining, you were sitting on the bed with the windows shut tight and the door locked. Also, you were naked. There was a pile of toys on the bed next to you, gifts from Asmo when you first came to the Devildom before he realized you'd be a virgin to everything for the foreseeable future. 

Karasoogle's sites suggest prepping with fingers or small toys first, so you picked up the smallest in the pile. It was a small oval with a cord leading to a remote of sorts. You placed it at your opening and slid it in. It went in smoothly, considering that it was quite... wet, down there. It felt weird at first, but then you adjusted quickly and felt... well, nothing. The remote had nothing but a dial, and you impulsively turned it as far as it would go in one fluid motion. 

The sensation came so quickly that you hardly had time to bury your face in a pillow to muffle the scream. It felt so incredibly weird, and lowkey painful due to how fast it was going. Shifting slightly to reach the remote you had thrown in shock, the small toy inside you shifted as well, to a spot that seemed to overwhelm all of your senses.

It felt as though ecstasy was coursing through your veins, and it kept you from turning the dial down as you couldn't move. In the haze of pleasure, you felt both a climax rising and a very faint alarm going off. And then, the bed disappeared, along with the source of pleasure and, well, the rest of your room.

The floor was hard and shockingly cold against your bare and slightly sweaty skin, and you looked up to see Solomon staring down at you in disbelief. His hand was covering his mouth, but the clear blush crept higher than that. "Uh- um- I told you- When- Didn't I mention- uh- I" The lingering sensations seemed to melt away any insecurity or shame you had, and you propped yourself up enough to give him a wonky smile. 

"Well, I'm ready for your thing." He seemed to have caught his breath, and looked up at the ceiling as he explained to you how the machine in the center of the room would work. "So basically, I'm going to strap you to the table looking bit to keep you from moving. It's because if you move, you might get hurt by something, see? There's a button to the lower side of the left arm restraint which turns off the machine.

You'll be wearing this blindfold since it allegedly speeds up the process and... that roundish tube-looking piece there will be... going in and out of you while uh- while that part that looks like a crane will hold that ball against you down there as well... The tube bit will extract your semen as you release it. and the whole thing will automatically turn off when it has the set amount! So... shall I leave the room?"

The machine looked really big, and its size was matched by its intimidation factor. All in all, the room wasn't a very comfy looking place. "Uh- if it's not too weird of a request, I'd prefer it if you stayed... It's sorta scary looking..." He smiled at you before remembering you were naked and looking back up. "I'll stay, then. Go ahead and hop up on the table!"

You pushed yourself up to a sitting position, before standing and falling almost instantly. That toy had really done a number on your self-control. "I- can't- stand-" After two more attempts, Solomon inhaled and pulled off his cape. Slipping off his turtleneck (which was sleeveless bcuz summer) he slid it over you, helping you get your arms through the openings. It reached far enough down to cover everything.

His figure was well balanced, a mix of slim and muscled, and those muscles were quite prominent as you were carried over to the table by this shirtless man. As he set you down, his hands slid under your shirt slightly to fold it up. "Uh- the machine might get caught in it-" The restraints were leather, and they were just tight enough that you were conscious of them. Rather than only on your ankles and wrists, two went around your upper thighs and one around your waist. 

"Just a reminder that you wont be able to move while this is happening. I'll be right over there this whole time, don't worry. We'll set a code word in case you can't reach the button for any reason. How about Red for stop, Yellow for break, and Green for slow down?" You nodded, committing them to memory as you tried to avoid being overly aware of the fact that the shirt was still warm, or that it smelled like chamomile and lavender, or the fact he had a clear view of the way it draped over your torso AND the fact you were naked down there.

He walked away, slightly stiff-looking, and sat down in a chair about ten feet away from your head. "I want you to push the button, it'll start the machine and I want to make sure you can both reach it and know you have control over everything that's about to happen!" You turned your hand slightly, stretching out your fingers and brushing a surface that was raised above the metal.

Craning your neck to look forward, you saw the plastic/rubber device that was aimed at your entrance. It was definitely larger than the small toy from before. Exhaling and leaning back, you reached out again and pushed the button. The machine began to shake slightly, and the artifical length slowly approached you.

hnnnghhh idk if y'all like this i might not continue it depending on how y'all react- it's funny how i made Solomon's nickname Sol because it's one of my friend's names...... By the way, please don't refer to me as author-chan cuz 1. I'm older than you and 2. it's sorta weeeiiirrrdddd- call me remy