~Lucifer~The Mighty First Born~ Pt. 1

From the Paws and Claws Event~ Spoilers ig, as well as a quick change. MC is also affected by it, turning you into a half sheep~ Male= horns, female= no horns. There is a brief horns arc for the male readers. Although if you are female and want horns, go ahead and read that too~

You glanced around warily before leaving you room. It wasn't that you didn't feel totally safe in the House of Lamentation. It was just that... after Luke found out (too late) that the syrup would turn you into animals! Now, as a sheep, your only defense was Levi, and he left to go to an Anime Con! Your stomach grumbled again, reminding you of why you had unlocked your door. You tiptoed past the demon brothers' rooms, holding your breath. Sure, they looked super cute, but you didn't want to get eaten! Vored is another story... you shook yourself out of the dirty fantasy. Keep your mission in mind, soldier. Get to the kitchen alive.

You reached the kitchen successfully, cheering quietly. Beel was nowhere in sight, since Belphie had taken over your task of getting him away from the fridge at 12:00. The clock read 12:05, which gave you about 20 minutes until he would reappear. Digging through the fridge, you pulled out a salad and a pudding cup. After a disaster involving ants, you weren't allowed to eat in your room anymore, so you perched on one of the bar stools. With a wary glance around, you slowly reached for your food... and began shoveling it into your mouth at inhuman speeds. When was the last time I was this hungry... Finishing the salad, you opened the pudding cup and ate slower. As you licked the spoon, you thought about how cool the brothers looked with their animal ears and tails. Lucifer looked like he was barely holding himself back... I hope I don't look dumb in my animal form... Just then, a low growl came from behind you. Oh no! Is Beel back?! He can't hold himself back!  You spun around to see Lucifer leaning on the doorframe. "You've... been licking that spoon for an awfully long time..." You pulled the spoon out of your mouth at the speed of light, with a pop sound. As you took another spoonful with your eyes fixed on him, your ears twitched nervously as you noticed his eyes fixed on your mouth. Wait... 

To test whether you were right, you slowly opened your mouth and slid the spoon in. He stayed silent. You pulled the spoon out, and licked it, slowly. His ears twitched a bit faster. Is he... getting turned on?! You cried tears of joy in your mind, I'm not going to die a virgin! You continued to finish your pudding, noting the light blush that dusted his cheeks. As you stood up to throw away the cup, you noticed his tail swaying. Even though it was only for a second that you had turned around, it was all he needed. As you were about to face him, you felt his breath on your neck. "Now, now... Teasing me wasn't very nice, was it, (Y/n)?" The way he said your voice made your face heat up. "I- I don't know what you're talking ABOU-" He bit your neck, just hard enough to draw blood where his canines were. Your breath caught in your throat as he ran his tongue along the marks, licking up the blood. "Mmmmm..." He sighed, burying his face in the crook of your neck, and wrapping his arms around you. The spoon fell to the floor with a clang. "Done? Let's continue this in my room."

.

.

.

holy shit. Um chile- so anyway- Requests are open... Now to part two-