[Lucifer] Quality Time

{Content Warning} Porn w/o plot, size kink, tummy bulge, vanilla, multiple orgasms, erm teehee uh CONSENSUAL somnophilia kinda. afab reader

Non-Con is never ok >:( it's not hot, it's not cute, if you think it's ok to do or even in writing don't interact with me or my content ever :| /srs In this fanfiction, reader has a BDSM contract with Lucifer, who is a lifetime fan of contracts, agreeing that if both parties are in a good mood before bed that it's ok. Also, technically you wake up early which isn't somno <3

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Lucifer kissed your forehead as you snuggled under the covers on his bed. He had more work to do, so he sadly wouldn't be joining you under silken sheets anytime soon. The last thing you remembered before drifting off was his baritone humming and the tapping of his pen.

You awoke to the vulgar sounds of fingers pulsing in and out of your cunt, the man you loved intently focused on the sight of it as though nothing else in the world even mattered. Breathy moans slipped past your parted lips unconsciously as he curled the digits, letting the rough pads of his fingers caress your ribbed walls. "Lu~cifer~ wh..." you trailed off. He looked up at you with a soft smile. "Finally awake, sweetheart?" You watched him kiss your tummy through heavy lidded eyes as the sleepiness ebbed away like a receding tide.

He gently inserted a third finger, watching you lazily arch your back as he pumped them in and out, thumb fondling your clit. You brushed hair out of your face, using the same hand to wipe the sleep from your eyes. Lucifer slowly pulled his fingers out, leaving you clenching around nothing as he licked the sweetness- your sweetness -and relishing in its taste.

He usually didn't have time to take it slow like this; that only made these moments all the more treasured. Having finished all the paperwork, there was not a single thing in the world that could take his attention off his treasure. His little bunny.

You let yourself lie back on the pillow, closing your eyes and listening to his raspy breathing. There was the metal clank of his belt buckle, and then rustling as he discarded his lower garments. What you loved most about Lucifer was that he always remembered the small things, like how you were ticklish, liked seeing his hand large against your own, and... less innocent things. Like when he pressed his weight down on you whenever he was sliding in, or when he left his dress shirt on even though it would get wrinkly afterwards because you found it incredibly attractive. 

That doesn't imply you didn't remember things about him, of course. He hid a secret enjoyment of plush bears because you looked cute with them. His favorite animal was bunnies. He loved your soft kisses and feeling you bite down on his skin as he pounded you into the mattress, even though it left marks he'd have to cover up later. He loved the knowledge he could tell you anything and you'd never leave him, even if he wasn't as strong as he looked to everyone else.

You slipped out of your reverie when he stroked your face fondly. Nuzzling against his hand, you gave him the same look you did every time. Before you could ask the question, he snorted, "Yes, I do love you. I choose you over everyone else." He raised an eyebrow and interrupted you again, "And no, I don't love your flaws because you have none. They are all you, and I love every part of you. I'll reassure you as many times as it takes."

Raising your arms, he bent over you to let you wrap them around him as he captured your lips with the sweetest kiss. You smiled against it, feeling his hands tangle in your hair. He pulled back and sighed. "You are so perfect." Your eyes roamed his face for any sign of mockery, already aware you'd find nothing but affection.

His attention returned to your lower half as he slipped his length through your folds, letting the slick coat it as he rocked his hips back and forth. The tip prodded your entrance and he looked at you for confirmation. You licked your lips in anticipation and he smirked, pushing inside. 

No matter how much he prepped you, it was always a stretch to take him; he massaged your thighs to distract you from the ache in your walls. "S'too much. Can't t-take it~" Lucifer gave you a reassuring smile before looking down only to see he was only halfway in. "Sorry baby, looks like I'm going to break you tonight."

You were propped up against the headboard, limp as a doll as he bullied his way inside. "You're so tight for me sweetheart~" He showered you with praise until he bottomed out after what felt like ages. You both looked down to see a bulge in your abdomen where your tummy had to make room for his cock. He smirked, pressing against the outline and making you gasp. 

He pulled out slowly, feeling your walls contract as though trying to suck him back in. Obliging, Lucifer rolled his hips to ease his way back in, feeling a smidge of pride as you threw your head back and gasped. Before long, he established a rather quick pace of thrusting in and out, leisurely chasing an orgasm as he used your body like a toy.

You reached down to fondle your clit, whining as he pushed your hand away. "You want to cum, baby? I'll let you cum for me. But pleasuring you is my job, and mine alone." His gravelly voice sent shivers down your spine, and you nodded eagerly. He pulled your legs up to rest on his shoulders as he folded you into a mating press, pounding you into the mattress.

Your moans sounded more like screams as his tip kissed your cervix; as he pressed you down, your teeth found his shoulder and it only encouraged him to go faster. Before long, you felt a knot building up in your lower abdomen. He must've sensed it too, since his thrusts seemed to go impossible deeper inside. 

With a choking cry, you came on his cock, his thrusts slowing down as he opted to fuck you tenderly as you rode out your high. His thrusts began to speed up again as he chased his own high, blatant disregard for your obvious overstimulation. Nothing beat cumming together in his mind, so when he felt himself getting close, he began thumbing your clitoris and massaging your thigh.

Tears streaked down your cheeks as he thrusted into your sopping cunt, the assault on your senses too much for your fragile human body. Without warning, a mind numbing orgasm washed over you, followed by his hot load filling you to the brim moments later.

Instead of pulling out, he let his length act as a plug and turned you both over so he was spooning you from behind while you came down from the ecstasy of being fucked out of your mind. "You did so well for me sweetheart, you did so, so well." The smile that graced your features was all the response he needed as you nodded off in his embrace.

did you enjoy the food you fucking whores? cuz there's more coming (cumming? no? ok.) so stick around :)