Chapter 2

Deborah's P.O.V.

Deborah to the rescuuee, wheeeeeeeee ! I ran around my house trying to get ready for the concert. I was late anyways, might as well be late more.

I got a call from Hershey, telling me that she wanted me to go to a concert for a band named One Direction. I don't know, I've heard their songs before, but I never took interest in them. But I looooovvee saving Hershey, she's just so weird in many ways you know? One second, she's all mad and shit, but then she sees me and it's like her whole world is lit up or something. Wow, that sounded less gay in my head.

She must be hella pissed, I missed the concert but she came outside to get me for the meet and greet.

"You. Are. So. Dead. Why the fuck are you so damn late?!" she yelled at me with her fists in the air and her ponytail all messed up.

"BABY I'M SORRY. I'M SO SORRY. I JUST, I'M SORRY." I pulled her into a hug and apologized repeatedly for what I have done until she stopped throwing a fit.

"Whatever, you're dead to me starting tomorrow."

"At least you still love me now" I gave her another hug before she grabbed my arm, digging her nails into my wrist, and brought me backstage to meet One Direction, or whatever.

Harry's P.O.V.

I thought it was time for the girls to leave... Gahh i just wanna go to a club so badly. This concert stuff is wearing me out, I just need some girls, the lads, and the drinks. All I really wanted, but then... she walked in. She was goregous, and really fit. I wanted her...

"Hey Abby! Mom's gonna shoot you if she knows you're here" she waved to her... sister?

"SHIT. SHE NOTICED? DEBORAH, I TOLD YOU TO COVER FOR ME!"

"Sorry..." she whispered, biting her lips.

So, her name's Deborah. That's quite new, I like it.

"Whatever, I'm not going home tonight."

Wow... her sister's a badass. I giggled to myself as I thought that. She just looked like a crazy fangirl. Deborah looked at me strangely. Oh god, I bet she thought I was a total creep. Whatever, I took my chance.

"Hey beautiful, when'd you get here?"

I could see her blushing. It was working. My charm never wears out.

....

Hershey's P.O.V.

I felt like someone was suffocating my body. This dress was just too tight! Abby and Nikole chose it for me, and Deborah had done my make up and hair. I had to admit she was very handy when it came to hair and make up.

"OMG is that One Direction?!" Abby practically screamed.

She ran out the car and went to say hello to them with Nikole trailing behind.

"ugh do they have to be everywhere?" This is MY birthday, I am the one who is supposed to get all the attention, not One Direction.

Deborah suddenly got out of the car, came around to my side and opened the door. She held her hand out to me and said "Leggo! Its your Birthday, mama. Have fun!" I had to smile at her easy-goingness and with that, we walked into the club.

---

whatdaya think guys?? its. kinda short i know.... :) <3