Chapter 5

---

Zayn's P.O.V.

(Nikole and Heshey at Nandos with the boys)

Niall and I got in to the car. Nikole and Hershey were going to meet at Nandos. Niall had insisted on going there since Hershey had never eaten there. That lad definitely loved Nandos!

When we finnaly got there, the girls had already gotten a booth. I saw Hershey hugging a guy. I suddenly was hit with pang of jealousy. Why did she not like me? She seemed such a nice, beautiful girl! Why wasn't my charm working?I was Zayn Malik from One Direction!

"Maybe if you stopped being such a vain person it would work, mate!" Niall said smirking.

"I doubt that's the problem," I scoffed at him.

We made ourselves to the back where the girls were sitting. The guy was still there. He was short but, he looked alright.

"Aww, Bhumi you're soo cute!" Nikole said hugging him.

"Who is he?" I asked with an annoying tone.

"Oh, this cutie? It's Bhumi... Hershey's little brother!" I looked at Bhumi... He was obviously embarrassed.

I looked over at Niall to see that I wasn't the only one relieved that this guy was Hershey's brother.

"Well, I better get going. See you guys at home!" Bhumi said and then turned to leave.

Niall slid into the booth sitting close to Nikole, and I sat on the other side next to Hershey. Niall got up and informed that he was ordering food for us.

"Wait!" Hershey said at the same time. Hershey got out her wallet and started searching for money. I put my hand over hers and she looked at me and flinched.

"Its fine, we can pay," I said to her sweetly.

"We can pay for ourselves!" she snapped. As beautiful as she was she was just getting on my nerves.

"Look, we asked you guys to come to dinner with us, We are paying and thats that." I said coldly and walked off to the counter with Niall trailing behind.

Nikoles P.O.V.

"Hershey! stop acting like a brat. Zayn was so sweet to you . He was such a gentlemen to you and you keep treating him like poo!"

"ts kinda hard to take you seriously with that kind of language. And you know what, I feel he is just too in love with himself to care about anybody else and well he gets too much female attention and he doesnt seem like someone who is reliable."

"Well you dont know him" I snapped.

"Yeah, I do! Because of you and abby's constant fangirling of every fucking picture you see of them!"

"Well, just try to be nice. He's trying too!"

"FINE!"

Zayn and Niall came back and told us that the food will come soon.

Niall came and sat by me and gave me cheeky smile. He casually put his arms around me, on the inside, I was screaming, "OMG NIALL HORAN PUT HIS ARMS AROUND ME."

"I dont know much about you, Nikole! Tell me more about you!" Niall said with a big grin on his face.

"What would you like to know?" I said trying not to sound too surprised by the fact that Niall was wanting to know more about me.

"Everything." he simply stated.

" Well I live with Hershey and her brother here in London."

"What about your family?"