Chapter 3

Zayn's P.O.V.

One shot... two shots... three shots. Okay am i wearing pants. Hah who even cares anymore. Today's the day we finish our tour and we're out to celebrate. God knows what the lads are doing. Harry's probably snogging some girl in the bathroom right now, Niall's probably just stuffing himself like there's no tomorrow, whatever Louis and Liam were doing, I really was too drunk to even think straight.

I saw her. Hershey. I snapped back into reality, I was completely sober and my thoughts were straight. What was she doing here? Maybe she did find interest in me.

Harry came around the corner, drunk off his head.

"Whoooaa who's that girl over there? She's really fit." as he made his way over to the girl next to Hershey.

I took this as a cue to walk in and save them from the drunk Harry.

"Nice to see you girls again" I said slinging Harry's arm around my shoulder.

"Why are you guys here? My friends are going absolutely ape because you guys are here. It's my Birthday, the day I turn 19, the day where I was supposed to enjoy myself and not be rudely interrupted by some boy band." she gave me the cold stare she gave me at the concert.

That pierced my heart, how could someone so beautiful say something to me like that?

By this time, Harry heard what Hershey said and got partially sober.

"I'm sorry, but pardon me?"

"Whatever. You guys are drunk off your ass'. Let's find us some guys, Deborah."

Her friend chirped up, and trailed behind her. She left me so dumbfounded. So hurt.

Deborah's P.O.V.

I knew Hershey had it in her to be mad, but whoooaa, she just insulted a band that had the decency to talk to us. Well, that's Hershey for ya.

I found Harry cute actually, the way he got protective over his band. But he gets drunk too easily, I need a guy that'll hold until the last shot.

We both got a guy, around early 20's. Blonde hair, hella muscles and the perfect height. I started grinding on him, and I knew he was getting turned on. I turned around and whispered into his ears, "I'm gonna get a drink." as I started to walk away because he was getting boring. He followed me to the bar, what a creep... but then I got up to go to the bathroom and he was still following me.

"What's your problem? Can I please have some privacy?" I gave him the most sassiest attitude i could give and walked away. Forgetting about my bladder emergency.

"Babe, please you know you want me" he said as he grabbed my waist and started feeling me up.

"Um, no. I was looking for fun, I got it. And now i'm out. Peace out lover boy" I scoffed as i slapped his hands away.

"You aren't going anywhere, you left me hanging, no one does that" as he grabbed my wrist and started to pull me into the bathroom.

"Get the fuck off me. What the hell you son of a bitch!" I protested as he continued.

"Hey! She said to let go!" someone punched him, god knows who... I look up and I found Harry. No, wait ugh whatever. The curly haired one with the dimples.

The blonde man whore walked away and I quickly thanked him and offered a drink.

"Sure, he said. But lemme get your number first" he said with a cheeky smile.

"Only cus you saved me!"

Harry's P.O.V.

"Get the fuck off me! What the hell you son of a bitch!" I heard someone yelling. I was still really angry about what that girl said to us, but when i heard that voice, i knew i had to save her.

"Hey! She said to let go!" I didnt know where i got the courage, but i punched him. That blonde manwhore walked away looking like a total idiot.

She gave me her number. What was her name? Deborah? She definitely seemed like a person who would be a great kisser. Did I just say that? All i really wanted to do was getting her pants.

"Um, hi? Harry to reality!" As she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah, hi sorry. Just thinking of how horrid that guy was." I made up a lame excuse that she fell for.