Chapter 17

Zayn's P.O.V.

I woke up, with a head throbbing headache. I really detested hangovers. I was trying to re-collect of what had happened from last night. I shivered from the bareness of my body, I looked around to see my clothes everywhere, my body naked. Wait, my body naked? WHAT? As I clutched my head, from the headache, I laid back down closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Hershey's P.O.V.

I entered my dorm room, to see Kelly, passed out on the bed. I quietly entered the dorm, trying not to wake the devil up, I thew my clothes into my laundry basket, and went to the bathroom for a shower.

I slipped on new underwear, and Zayn's big sweater, taking in his scent. I gulped down a couple of asprins and slipped into bed, passing out.

---

But if I kiss you will your mouth read this truth,

Darling how I miss you, strawberries taste how lips do,

And its not complete yet, mustn't get our feet wet,

Cause that leads to regret, diving in too soon,

And I'll owe it all to you, oh, my little bird.

My little bird,

My little bird,

My little bird.

I woke up to the sound of my phone.

"Hello?" My voice came out more as a croak.

"Hershey? You okay?" I heard Nikole's voice say.

"Go away, I want to sleep." I said in an annoying tone.

"Hungover, huh? This is why I don't drink. I'll call you later. Byeee!" Nikole said and the phone clicked, letting me know the call had ended.

I slumped back into bed, half awake half asleep, I decided to call Harry, I needed to talk to somebody about Zayn. I dialed the curly boy's number and put my phone up to my ear.

"Hey!" Harry said enthusiastically into the phone.

I made a grimmacing face at the loudness, "Not too loud Harry." I said with a little nervous laugh.

"Okay, whats up?" Harry said, now, calmly.

"I slept with Zayn." I blurted out, with my eyes widening as I realized to what I had just said.

"You what?" Harry said in a shocking tone.

"Just don't tell him Harry, please don't." I whispered quietly into the phone. I took it of my ear, and ended the call, not wanting to listen his response.

I ignored all the calls and texts I got from him, and cuddled up in my bed, drifting of to bed.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I woke up later that evening, feeling much better. I quickly tiddied up my room and went for a shower. When I came back out side, I heard the telly on in the back, I walked into see Harry sprawled across the couch.

"Hey," he said with nervous expression on his face.

"What's up?" I asked, wlaking into the kitchen grabbing a bag of patatoe chips, I collapsed on to the couch next to Harry.

"How's the hangover?" He asked

"I guess better, I slept it off." I replied casually. "But this morning I woke up naked, with my clothes everywhere." I said.