Chapter 22

PART ONE:

Nikole's P.O.V.

I was shocked when I had felt Niall's lips on my lips again. It was the best feeling ever, I hadn't seen him for a month now, and I was striving for his presence near me.

I slipped out of the shower, putting my jeans on a loose tribal printed sweater and yellow knitted scarf. As I was tying the bright blue laces to my jet black doctor martens, Niall came in.

(A/N outfit to the side>>)

"Hey!" Niall said with his goofy lopsided grin, he came across to my wrapping his arms around my skinny body."Ready to go?"

"Yeah, lets go!" I said taking Niall's hand and intervening it with mine.

"Don't you want to know where we are going?" Niall asked with a little smirk on his face.

"No, that's for you to know and me to see." I said with a smile on my face.

"Alright then baby, lets go."

---

I got out of the car with Niall leading the way. He walked towards a private jet plane. As we boarded the plane, I gave Niall a questioning look to where he was taking me, he just replied with a smirk.

I sat next to Ni, slipping my headphones on and rested my head on the crook of his shoulder. My eye lids getting heavy and dragging me into to the darkness.

My body shook and my eye lids started to flutter, I came to a realization that we had landed. I looked outside the window to see, we were in Ireland.

I looked up to see Nialler, asleep. I brought my lips up to his and laid a gentle kiss, the way he had done to me this morning. He woke up with a grin, and brought me up close to him and engulfed me in his famous horan hug.

"We're here babe!"

"Yeah, I know, are we meeting your family?" I asked

"Yeah..I thought it was time.." Niall trailed off, blushing looking out the window. I flashed a big ear to ear smile, letting Niall know it was a great idea.

As the driver parked in the drive way, reality hit me. My insecure side took over me. I kept messing with my hair and outfit.

"Hey Niall, do I look okay? I'm meeting your parents and it's just I hope they like me.. I hope..." I trailed off.

"Coley, your going to be okay, my parents are going to love you! And you look great don't worry about it!" Niall said grabbing my shaky read hands, and entwining our fingers. He pecked my forehead and took a step toward the doormat, ringing the doorbell. I heard someone's footsteps, and then the door handle turn. 'this is it' I said to myself.

A guy not much taller than me opened the door. He had short brown hair.

"Nial!!" The guy said giving him a big hug. "Greg!!" Niall replied back. Niall and Greg broke the embrace, and let us in.

"Greg, this is Nikole, my girlfriend, Nikole this is my brother Greg."

"Hi." I said giving him a small, yet awkward, hug.

"How you doing lass?" Greg asked me, as we walked towards the living room.

"I'm doing great!" I said enthusiastically, calming my self down, and worrying a little less.

I walked into see a cute middle aged couple making dinner.

"Mum, Dad, Niall and Nikole are here." Greg said with his deep Irish accent. The couple looked up from what they were doing and smiled ear to ear.