Chapter 23

*ignore all the grammar mistakes please. I will fix them later!*

---

Hershey's P.O.V.

The girls and I were lounging in our old flat, before we had moved to the Oxford dorms. We had decided to celebrate Christmas here.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked the girls standing from the kitchen.

"Let's go shopping for the lads, you know for Christmas."

"Yeah, that sounds great. Deborah go in Bhumi's bathroom, Nikole can go in her's, and Grace can go in mine, I can go after one of you is done." I said

They nodded and and went of in their own direction.

I was sipping my glass filled of orange juice by the kitchen counter, watching some random show on the telly, when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hershey!"

"Hey Zayn! What's up?"

"The ceiling." I could tell he was smirking.

"What's down?" I said smiling.

"The clown."

"Wait, what? That doesn't even make sense!" I said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, are you doing anything today? I kinda wanted to hang out..." Zayn said trailing off.

"Oh, sorry, I can't, the girls and I are having a day together, to catch up and all."

"Oh, okay, we meeting at your house tomorrow right? For the Christmas party?"

"Yup, you and the lads can stay over!"

"Haha, yeah I know, Grace told us."

I saw Grace come down the stairs all ready, with her hair wet.

"Listen, I gotta go, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"See ya, Hershey, can't wait to see you tomorrow!" Zayn said. I blushed.

"ZAYN YOU MADE HER BLUSH!" Grace yelled across. I heard Zayn chuckled.

"Uhm, just ignore her, I'll see you tommorow."

"Okay, Bye!" I heard the phone click, letting me know the clock ended. I walked out to the living room, flipping Grace off and making my way towards my room. No later, I was back down, to see everyone was already ready.

"K guys! Leggo!" I said. "SHOTGUN!!" I yelled running out our house, and towards Nikole's car. Deborah and Grace went to the back. Nikole and I started bickering about something I don't even know. Grace and Deborah were in the back having a conversation. We soon arrived at the mall. Not many fans knew about us and our relationship with One Direction, so we didn't have any 'disguises.'

"Let's get some food first." I said, as I was really hungry.

"I'm going to Milkshake city, any takers?"

"Yeah, I'll come with." Nikole said coming over.

"Deborah and I are going to go get pretzels. Meet you guys at the 'Harvey Nichols' store!"

(A/N FUN FACT: Harvey Nichols is actually a really cool store in London!)

"Alright, see you guys there." Nikole and I said walking off.

---

~~~ 1 week later, the lot at the house on Christmas Eve, celebrating christmas~~~

"LOUIS GET YOUR FAT ARSE OFF MY BODY!!" I heard Deborah yell from across the room.