Chapter 7

So guys we need feedback, to know how we are doing let us know!

---

Nikole's P.O.V.

Niall pulled up into the parking lot of a park. He came out and started to grin. Niall grabbed my hand, and I felt tingles. He took me to the middle of the park. A little blanket was spread, with a basket, candles bordering around it.

"Cheesy?" he asked me.

" Yeah, but its sweet." I said smiling.

"Okay, well lets eat then yeah?"

"Yeah!" I chirped up.

Niall's P.O.V.

I hope Nikole liked the little candle lit picnic. We talked the entire time. She seemed so easy to talk to. She didnt try to be someone she wasn't. Nikole was the real deal. And she will be mine! I was so determined. She gave me little hints too. She was trying to flirt, but I knew it wasn't really her thing.

She'd flip her hair at times, touch my arm while she's laughing, try to bat her lashes. It was so cute and flattering, but she was honestly trying too hard. She had my heart already.

"Niall?" she snapped me back into reality.

"Oh, sorry. Just thinking about how beautiful you look tonight." I told her with the most sincere tone I could give. God, she was so gorgeous.

"Oh... thanks." she blushed.

I made her blush? Wait, no. Asians don't blush. That's just nature. She does like me! She likes me.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Well, Harry and Deborah seem to be getting along." I said as I grabbed Hershey's hand and forced her to see.

"What the hell, let go of me." she looked at me sternly.

I was honestly hurt, she was so nice to me earlier today. She made the move first. I let her hand go and let my arm drop to my side.

"Ugh, I'm sorry. I have intimacy issues, I hate it when people touch me without me giving them permission." I guess she noticed my mood change.

"It's fine." I pouted my lips like a baby, letting her know I understand jokingly.

---

"We're here!" I woke up Hershey, but failed miserably.

We were back at her flat, and she fell asleep on the short ride back. She looked so beautiful, I brushed her hair out of her face when she didn't wake up. I wanted to kiss her, her lips look so perfect in the moonshine. It was hitting her face perfectly and her lips looked so full and soft.

"Ughhh let me sleep." she groaned, slapping my hand away.

"Hershey, you can't sleep in the car, you'll freeze to death."

"YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!!!!" she said laughing... while sleeping?

"Hershey..."

"Okay, okay fine. Carry me though, if I even try walking I'll probably collapse." I walked over to her side, opened the door and there she was. Deep asleep, more asleep then she was before. I carried her bridal style to her flat and found her keys in her pocket. I set her down in her bed and turned to leave.

"Zayn, I'm cold. Can you please stay with me?" I liked Hershey a lot more when she was tired.

"Sure baby." I said as I took my letterman jacket off.

"Don't call me that" she snapped in her sleep. I chuckled and fell asleep with my arms around her.

Hershey's P.O.V.

I woke up to see a muscular pair of arms around me, stopping me from stretching.

"Who the hell..." I turned around to see Zayn's face right in front of mine.

I slapped his face and woke him up, to make sure nothing happened last night. Well, nothing was out of place. I had all my clothes on, I should've just let him sleep.He just groaned and cuddled more into me. Sigh, I guess I'm okay with this considering I was the one that asked him to stay last night.

---

Hershey's P.O.V.

"YOU GUYS SLEPT TOGETHER?!?!?!" Deborah yelled into my face.

"JESUS CHRIST, CALM YOUR TITS DEBORAH! WHAT ABOUT YOU AND MR. HARRY STYLES, HUH? HEARD YOU GUYS KISSED!" her face got so pink, oops. I hit her sensitive spot.

"Oh, shut up. At least I didn't sleep with the most 'disgusting, filthy, repulsive' person ever!" She spat back at me.

"Whatever Deborah. So what's the beef with you and Harry anyway?"

"I honestly don't know. Yesterday, after you left me," she looked at me with the coldest face ever, "we just decided to... get together." She said smiling

"WAIT. WHAT. HOLD ON. SO ZAYN & I'S PLAN WORKED?" I said as I hopped off the kitchen counter and started screaming into her face.

"Yes, yes it did. Now go tell your boyfriend."

"OH MY GOSH, OKAY!"

"YOU ADMIT IT. HES YOUR BOYFRIEND."

Shit.

"Nope, end of story. Goodbye!" I yelled as I ran upstairs.

---

Its kinda short...sorry guys!...needed a filler!

FAN...COMMENT....VOTE!