Chapter 19

I have no excuse for being gone. I've lost interest in writing for this book, but i'm hoping that it will soon come back. enjoy. sorry if it's short. 

Deborah's P.O.V.

I was getting mixed feelings for Josh and Harry. This isn't supposed to happen, right? I've had enough bad relationships in the past to know that this isn't good. I know those both have feelings for me, but what am i supposed to do? I had feelings for both of them. 

"Huuullloooo, earth to Deborah!" Hershey started snapping her fingers in front of my face. She was going on and on about something that happened while skiing last winter or something. 

"God, don't do that. You know I hate it when people snap their fingers." I grunted. Hershey murmured a sorry and went on with her story that I didn't even pay attention to. I was still so confused on what I was feeling. 

Josh was like a home you could run to. Whenever I had a bad day, or needed a cheering up, he was there. He was like a brother, but not really. It's weird to have feelings for your brother. 

Harry was just... he was just there. Mentally, and it was so hard for me pry him out of there. His smile was breathtaking, and just seeing him made my heart skip a beat. I mentally slapped myself for thinking this way. 

"Okay, now I know you're not listening. You just sighed. What's up?" I guess my own battle was obvious. 

"Nah, whatever. I'm gonna hang out with Josh today, don't wait up, alright?" I rushed out, grabbing my keys, throwing on my converses. I needed my escape. 

------------------------------------------

lol told you it'd be short. since i was gone for so long i kinda needed to write something to get my writing back on track. i kinda have no excuse for being so gone. I'm having a lot of problems with myself in general right now and thinking about high school made me soooo stressed out cus i have no idea what i wanna be when i grow up and i had issues with my boyfriend too and it's just ugh ok yeah i'll try to write longer 

i love all your support and the patience. i'll update a really long chapter soon 

xoxo, irishcurly_hair <3