Positive

Its been 3 months since that night, The sun made his way in Rambel room trough curtains. As usual sun rays first hitted sibel's eyes because like all other days today's too she was sleeping on Ramo, cuddling to him like baby. She opened her eyes and smile made their ways on her lips, she pressed a kiss on his chest and got down from him not before kissing his forhead and both cheeks" seni çok seviyorum " she whispered in his ear, well known from the fact that her husband is in deep sleep.
Their life was going with full swings as sibel find her self enjoying every lill moment with ramo either that is cooking or their love making sessions.Ramo never left a single chance to make her feel loved. He always took
some time from his busy schedule for checking, teasing and packing his wife.
Suddenly she feel nauseous this morning.she felt pile of food coming out from her neck and she quickly run towards washroom and emptied her stomach and set down on the floor completely exhausted.
"Gülüm" next second she found shirtless ramo beside her rubbing her back and making her stand back on her feet.
"Gülüm what's wrong?Are you ok? He asked and she nodded negatively" don't know ramo I'm not feeling well from last few days" she rubbed her chest and leaned on his shoulders "  I think its food poisoning " she whispered.

Gülüm you need to go hospital with me right now

Ramo there is no need to go hospital I am all fine , I am just tired don't worry I'll take rest .
Gülüm you have to promise me that you will take care of yourself .
Tamam
S:Ramo you go hurry up you are getting late .
I will take care myself.
R:He cupped her face and gave a good bye kiss and the left for meeting.
S:Bak ramo I want you to come home early as I want you to take me on long drive.
R:ooo then someone feeling bored alone
S: whatever i just want you to come home early
Her pregnancy kit shows positive.
Unknowingly sibel heart beat faster,she was emotionally crying.Thousands of different emotions seized sibel's mind when she saw the two lines on one stick. Late periods, and tender breasts with occasional tours to the rest room for frequent urianation or vomiting hinted sibel that she was about to feel the greatest joy on earth. She ran to the pharmacy and bought the kit. The results brought tears to her eyes.

She is feeling herself as a mother,she touches her stomach to feel the presence of a new life

She is feeling herself as a mother,she touches her stomach to feel the presence of a new life. Who is about to start its journey. She has a graphic image has on how a baby starts to grow from a single cell to embryo to foetus and finally a baby. She is carrying her and Ramo's heir. She lost her mother and now she is becoming mother.she is going to give a mother love for her child.
"I am....I am pregnant
I am a mother for my baby and Ramo's baby"
She touches her womb..Memories of that night rushed inside her brain.When ramo said he is ready to become Dad. Desperate lovemaking and unnamed emotions were showing her this day.Falling in love,their marriage,the togetherness and everything flashed across her eyes. The symbol of love was growing in her womb.
Feeling of protectiveness,joy ,Anxiety and love succumb her whole being.
She and their baby were one body.
She looked her face in the mirror.she was blushing, is this what people term as pregnancy glow?Maybe not,May be yes

she was blushing, is this what people term as pregnancy glow?Maybe not,May be yes

To be continued....