Prenatal Classes

Sibel was come back from the office to find Ramo home.she hugged him tight as if regaining energy after a long day at work. He only kissed her cheeks and snuggled her in his arms. He loved getting extra from Sibel these days. Sibel had similar sentiments.
" look what i got for us," he procured a brochure from the side pocket of his laptap bag. Sibel's took the brochure from his hand and looked over it.
Classes for expecting parents. The brochure looked promising, yet she frowned.
Prenatal classes are taken during the six or seventh month. I am hardly three months into my pregnancy. What will we do by taking classes so early? She asked.
"The earlier the better ," he reasoned.
Isn't to early?
Does it matter? We will go there, attend the class,meet expecting parents like us, learn more about pregnancy.it's better to learn from humans than the internet. Ramo explained.
Sibel found it interesting.Ramo was talking about Bounding with others. She couldn't be surprised.
You are excited to meet people, that's interesting. She voiced out her thoughts.
" Gülüm " I have a request though.
Don't compare your influence in my life with our baby's.Both of you have special place in my heart. And like every man change after learning  that is going to father. So did i.
What do you mean by change? Sibel asked.
Gülüm,In general, i feel happier than before. There are other persons changes as well. Now i have in mind that we are not two but three. I understand that from now on we will have to  consider our child whenever we make a decision. I realized this child will be  our priority and not each other. I am preparing myself for sleepless nights Nd lack of your attention as you take care of our child. I will help you as you can. In the end fact is fact. The baby will need you more than me.
Sibel stopped him.
" Aşkım "  I will not ignore you. It's just that babies need their baby. I understand you need me too. I need you to for myself, even when f the baby is my priority, i will never overlook you. Sibel promised.
Ramo smiled and kiss her forehead.
I need a promise in return, sibel said.
What?
When our baby turns a lill older and show tantrums like you, you must take my side, Sibel demanded.
"La- havle"
" Aşkım"
  I have to decided about that, he teased.
You are bad! She hit him with the cushion.
He could  only laugh his heart out.
.........
Two days later, Rambel were on their way to the childbirth classes. Ramo was to excited for sibel's liking.sibel was adamant in her opinion that they were taking the classes to early. Only this was one of those topics where ramo had the last word.
From outside the window, she  noticed a street hawker selling cotton candies.she licked her lips, As a child she used to love cotton candies.she looked at Ramo.she was craving cotton candies but stood silent thinking about Ramo.
I will get you the packaged once at a later time, came Ramo voice, as soon as we finish the classes. I'll take you to the grocery store.
Sibel needed not to ask how he came to know. He could read her face and she was well aware of that.
.........
All expecting parents along with Ramo and Sibel picked their seats among the many in the big hall subjected for classes. A presentation giving on overview of all that course would cover was running on the projector.Ramo got engaged in phone call. Sibel looked here and there  to find any of her acquaintances.
A tug on her elbow caused her to look at Ramo.
I am coming in a while. He did not let her say a thing, kissed her cheeks, and left the room. Sibel wished for him to come back soon.
.......
Later, "Hey Gülüm " she turned to find Ramo beside her. He offered her the cotton candy in his hand. Sibel felt overwhelmed by the gesture. Ramo knew how to keep his pregnant wife happy very well.
You need not to do this, Sibel replied honestly.
You wished for it. I know i said later but i had no heart to make you wait.
Sibel pulled his cheeks much to his embarrassment, " you are sweet despite drinking black coffee.
You could ended the sentence on the word sweet, Ramo pointed out, There was no need for the despite.
Sibel chuckled.
Now.
What?
Eat it.
Not here. It sticks on my tongue and i am not having in public.
You made me toll for nothing. Ramo said.
He looked away with a grumpy face only to receive a kiss on his left cheek.There sibel got him. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder as they waited for the session to End.
.......
To be continued...