Rimi vs Sibi

Ramo was amazed to see such beautiful surprise party arranged for his birthday.His 35 birthday had already been memorable by the news of the baby.The party was add-on.
" Gülüm " sit somewhere, Ramo insisted once they were done greeting the guests.
" Why Aşkım "Everyone is standing. If is sit,it will look odd" Sibel reasoned.
"It's not good for you to stand for so long. Sit down. He asked again.
" But aşkım "she tried to argue, but Ramo held her shoulders and guided her to a couch to sit on.
He made her sit on it.
" Now stay here" he said.
Wait I'll bring juice for you gülüm. You must haven't eaten something since long" he remarked and went to grab some juice.
He was back with a glass of juice in his hand.
"Gülüm "you are suffering from this many days. why won't you tell me. What if something happened to you? I was there to help ! He asked
"Ramo.. Ramo relex" she held his arms, I just wanted to surprise you that's why i didn't ."
But gülüm ,still you should  have told me.
I was there to help. He reasoned.
" okay I'm sorry "fine? She asked.
Not fine.  I am not talking to you. Ramo said and stood up.
Sibel looked on as he walked away to stand at distance. She rolled her eyes when she found him peeking at her.
" God knows how will I handle two babies in the future " she sighed tiringly.
......
Towards the end of party, Dogan called everyone for cake cutting.Ramo was made to stand in the Middle and sibel stood right beside him.Ramo, who had been ignoring Sibel in childlike M manner, had no other way to out.
"Ramo cut the cake" sebos asked.
Ramo hummed and looked at sibel. She nodded and signed him to cut the cake. He grabbed her hand and placed it on the knife.
Sibel smiled.
Upon cutting, he fed that to Sibel first .
" happy birthday " she wished.
" Thank you" he whispered while wiping off the leftovers from the cake from her lips.
"Thanks for coming "ramo thanked the guests. While one of his hand was entwined with Sibel's.
Later when he turned to sibel,Thanks for making my birthday so special. He whispered and then kissed sibel's forehead.
" I'm so happy " he let her know as he cupped her face.
"Ramo" you can't imagine how happy i am.
Our little baby boy.she shared her joy.
Ramo broke the contact amd pondered on her words. His arms still wrapped around her waist.
"Excuse me " it's a girl. He said.
" it's a boy , Ramo. Sibel cleared.
" its a girl" Ramo deferred to agree with anything but otherwise.
" it's my boy" sibel stated.
" its my second girl" he told her.
" it's my baby boy"Sibel reminded as stubborn as before.
" Gülüm " if you want a baby boy. We can try again.But, this time my princess.Ramo offered a solution.
"Ramo we can try again for your princess too.it's my junior ramo" Sibel rebutted.
" it's my girl"Ramo argued.
" it's my boy" i  even named him."Rimi,
Sibel's rimi" sibel said.
La havle" No rimi" we were name her" sibi"
" Rimi"
" sibi"
" Rimi"
"Sibi"
" i said  rimi, it means rimi, Sibel argued.
" sibi. She is sibi, Ramo persisted.
"Rimi"
" sibi"
" sibi"
"Rimi" ramo said in reflex. Sibel encircled her arms around his neck and smiled playfully.
" our baby boy" she said cutely and clasp to him.
" Ramo remained silent for a while before he too Said.
" you can believe what you Want. I know she is our princess.
" your princess will come next time.This time my boy is here.Sibel insisted.
Ramo hummed. He snaked his arm under her dress and down her waist.
" That means you too want that we do that it again and again never stop trying for my princess. He teased.
Sibel blushed and hid her face in his chest.
"You think about that only ramo" she slapped his shoulder, cheap".
Exclusively yours" he kissed her forehead.
Ramo caressed her cheeks with the pad of his thumb.
" what week we are on" He asked.
The way he asked what week we are on stole her heart.
" seven week, that includes the two week period of conception, she informed.
Ramo hummed first, but later her frowned
" seven weeks"you kept me away for my baby for such a long time" he fussed.
Ramo calm down! I got to know last week only. She pointed out.
Sibel sighed. It was getting to much. She knew she could not have mood swings this early in her first trimester. It was Ramo's actions.
......
Once done with the party, Ramo and Sibel returned to their room.Ramo sat on the couch and pulled Sibel into his lap.Sibel wanted to get up but he stopped her his arms around her belly. He caressed her stomach.
" Ramo leave me " Sibel requested.
" I want to be close to my baby" he said.
" you didn't want talk to me" Sibel gasped, trying to suppress her moan.
"I am not talking to you" but I want my baby" he replied with a pout.
"A smiling Sibel turned back and pecked his pout" he was talking to her and would not even admit that he did.
Ramo shifted Sibel from his lap and made her sit comfortably on the couch. He pulled her dress aside to reveal her bare waist.He leaned close to her and placed a kiss on her belly. Her hands found their way to his hair.He kissed their baby again and again.
" I love you" he said," I love you " he chanted the phrase that became Sibel's favourite rhythm.
" I love you too" Sibel replied.
Ramo raised his head to meet her eyes.
"No one talking to you" he said like a cute jerk.
" yo are being rude to your baby's Mumma"Sibel said with a pout.
Ramo shifted his gaze away from her and focused back.
Sibel, being annoyed, stood up, Ramo shifted aside.
She tried to leave when her dress got stuck on Ramo's feet and she tripped only to be caught by ramo.
" careful " he alerted.
" you are not alone, you have two more lives inside you". He said
"Two"she asked. They were certainly not having twins or triplets as far as she knew.
" one the baby and two me" if anything happens to you two gülüm, I will die. He confessed.
Sibel cupped his cheeks.
"Never say that. At least not when we are expecting.we cannot live without you" Sibel said.
Ramo nodded and pulled her in a tight hug.
" I don't want a single irresponsibility in our baby case"he informed her, you shouldn't have gone away from me.Neither you would go,nor you would trip. He reasoned.
Sibel rubbed her palm on top of his chest to help him calm down.
"Then i can say too,if you won't have pulled up the drama of not talking to me because of silly issues, all this won't have happened,"
She reasoned in a polite manner.
Ramo hummed and kissed the back of her palm.
" Now no more. We are having a kid.we won't behave like one." Only care" Ramo said and wrapped his arms around her.
Sibel smiled and leaned her head on his chest.
......
Later that night Ramo slept the happiest knowing that he was soon to be a dad. He wedged a pillow under his limbs. He lied beside sibel and placed an arm on her waist being in a spooning position.
Sibel opened her eyes. Ramo felt it.
"Relex spooning will help you sleep, increases intimacy, is relaxing and safest during pregnancy " he informed.
" your back will ache" she reasoned.
"I have pillow under my back. I researched everything " he informed.
"Now sleep" he kissed her hair.

 He snaked his arms over her belly and closed his eyes

Sibel closed her eyes as well.
The happy family drifted into a gentle sleep.

..........
To be continued