Photoshoot

Sibel stayed in distress while Ramo slept silently beside her. All her complaints against him turned into complaints against herself. How could she?
She felt satisfied. Why though? A tear escaped her eye. Her love for ramo was turning physical.
Two hours later, she felt Ramo move on their bed.He was waking up and their Sibel couldn't sleep at all. Only when she saw him open hus eyes, she cared to check the watch to know the time.
Gülüm she heard his sleepy voice. His hand was searching for her.
She grabbed his hand with one hand and caressed his hair with other.
You didn't sleep? He asked.
I just woke up, she lied.
Lie!
Sibel closed her eyes. Never she could escape After lying to Ramo. Today could be not different.
I am not.
We both know. He snuggled up to her. She let herself give in to his love and placed her head on his bare chest.
I hope you are ok now. He kissed her head.
Thats what  i am worried about Ramo. How can i be ok with sex? It's wrong me to feel like that. I was mad at you, burnt your shirts, cursed you beyond limits,and i was in your arms, I just melted. It feels like to me physical relationship is everything. It's not good sign for me to feel like that.
Her rant was stopped by Ramo's pointer finger on her lips.
Shhh! It's ok. This is normal to feel hornier during pregnancy.don't think to much about it.
But?
Hear me out sibel. Their is physical aspect of our relationship. When you have no problem with the fact that I expect lovemaking from our marriage, why should i have problem? Its not like we are letting sex drive us. It's just a small and beautiful part.
Sibel kissed the top of his chest. He smiled.
Okie now tell me what would you like to eat? Ramo asked.
I finished three tubs of icecream earlier this evening. It's you who hasn't eaten a thing, Sibel said.
In that case, he smirked , i had you.
He nuzzled into her crook of her neck. She giggled as she felt ticklish due to his beard.
............
Late at night Ramo took Sibel out on a long romantic Drive.Sibel wasn't feeling sleepy at all though she did not sleep earlier like Ramo had. She was happy to be with Ramo.
Still not hungry? He asked
Sibel nodded,A bit.
Hmm, we will stop by at a restaurant nearby,  Ramo said.
Sibel looked at the time, At 11 in the night.
I can manage.
Sibel shook her head. Of course Ramo could manage everything.
Ramo held the steering wheel with one hand and slipped his arm to hold hers. Sibel filled the gaps between his fingers with her.
Can we watch movie After this? Sibel asked.
We will be late. You must have a good night's sleep. Ramo said.
Sibel frowned which was again unbearable to him.
On weekends, we will watch, I promised gülüm, Ramo assured bringing a sweet smile on her face.
Sibel wanted to say something else but stopped short. So many demands in one night might drive crazy ramo.
However ramo could easily read her face amd know that she wanted to say something.
Shoot!
Sibel bit her lips. Ramo had figured out again.
I was thinking....
Yes?
I want a photo shot.
Photo-shoot?
Why? I mean i have no problem, i am just curious. I heard people doing pre wedding photo shoot, but never heard prenatal photo shoot .
The basic idea is the same, sibel said. We will have a photo session now when my bump isn't that obvious, then one a few weeks later when my belly will show more and then again with our baby.
Do you want to be alone or with me?
Of course with you.
Next Tuesday, maybe? I can adjust with the Of my schedule. If that's okay with your work schedule.
Thanks you, she brought Ramo's palm close to her lips and placed a sweet kiss there. No matter her crazy demand was ,  he agreed to it immediately. All for her.
.........
The date was simple and cozy. Sibel got to eat all she wanted to Ramo got to stare at her as much he loved.
By the amount of dessert you eat, i have to predicted that baby is going to be a sweet child, Ramo commented.
He forgot the last time he saw Sibel having to much interest in a dessert.
Ummm, she licked her lips for the remnants of the food she had been eating, you better focus on your cup Mr. stop eyeing mine.
I was just saying.
Or taunting.
Hey why should I ?
She shrugged her shoulders, how should I know.
You just said. His annoyance was visible in his voice. Sibel placed her hand on top of his. Never mind plz aşkım.
Ramo only nodded. How could he ever mind.
After finishing her dessert, Sibel apologised once again. This time for his shirts.
I ruined your shirts.
How many of them?he asked.
Maybe ten,or fifteen, she replied.
Ten kisses for each shirt will suffice, he winked.
You will make the baby such a cheap.
Sadly we have to wait at least twenty years for that. He pointed out.
Unless you teach before he learns to speak.
The conversation went on.
..........
The following Friday was busier  for both Sibel or ramo. They had to early from office for sibel's biweekly checkup. Later that evening they planned to watch a movie or two depending on the time they had. Sibel had a bunch of dvds pulled up for having a movie marathon over the weekend. later in the night,by the time ramo joined sibel in the bed,she already got herself comfy with the duet wrapped around, a few packets of chips in the middle, dip sauces by the beside and some chocolates on the bowl in her lap. trash can resided beside her side of the bed where she planned to through the wrappers of chocolates and packets of chips when finished without having to walk all the way to the other side of the room where the trash can usually stood.