iyi ki doğdun Aşkım

One week later

The ringing alarm disturbed sibel's sleep.she switched it off immediately. Looking at Ramo by her side,she chuckled as she recalled last night. Poor him  tried to get close to her and hear a simple wish only to be disappointed.
She placed a kiss on the top of his head. Suddenly she felt like throwing up again.she rushed inside the washroom.
Ramo shifted sides in his sleep.sounds of Sibel coughing covered his ears.The sounds were horrible. " The best way to start the morning of his birthday!" He thought
He spread out his hands to feel Sibel beside him. He realised that her side of bed was empty. Finally he opened his eyes. She was not there.
The huffing sounds covered his ears again. They were coming from the washroom.
What happened to her, he wondered.
He was about to knock on the door but stopped. She didn't wish him last night. So why should he care? He won't talk until she remembers what it was and wishes him properly.
Five minutes later, the door jerked open." Gülüm "what happened worried Ramo asked
He bit his tongue. He was not supposed to talk to her. Anyway there was no meaning now.
"I'm waiting for answer?"Ramo reminded
He crossed his arms across his chest. She shook her head and left.
Ramo grabbed her elbow when she was about to walk past him and stopped her. Her right hand involuntary landed right on the top if his chest.
"Gülüm "
She hummed
"Are you alright?"
She nodded and smiled.
You seem happy? Anything special today? Ramo raised his eyebrows.
He sneaked his arms around her waist.
"No" she lied.
"La havle" did she really forget my birthday or faked it?
I'm noticing that you are smiling to yourself a lot. What's going on in your mind?
He expressed his amusement.
"I feel happy, that's why I'm smiling " she twisted the truth.
Anything else? He asked.
"I don't think so" she lied again.
Ramo left his hold around and stood apart, " I didn't freshen up yet" I'll go.
He left with a sulking face. Sibel's smile bloomed into big laughter.
"Wait for a few hours baby. We will tell him about you. For now, let mumma laugh at his expense, she said to her baby.
Sibel was combing her hair.she smiled to herself. He wondered what made her smile so much.That too when she forgot today's date.
He went behind her and pulled her in a back hug.Ramo nuzzled in the crook of her neck and placed a kiss on her sweet spot. A moan left her mouth.gülüm You are forgetting something?
What ? She asked as she tried hard to not smile.
Sibel encircled her arms around his neck.
His arm's snaked around her waist.
I'm not going to tell you. You should know yourself. He sulked again.
Sibel played with a button of his shirt as he went on lecturing how she remember everything,especially the special dates.Looking at the way he complained,she wondered how her life with two babies would be nine months later.
"You forgot our last anniversary too" Ramo reminded.
Sibel fumed up.
" I slipped out of my mind due to all the stress in the air Ramo" And I'm pretty sure i did not forget anything today.so stop fussing.
Upon getting dressed for the day, Ramo climbed down the stairs.He entered the dining room.sebos,Shahen,Dogan sat there and were having their breakfast .He hoped At least they would remember.
He took his seat at the head of the table. Sebos,shahen smiled at him and resumed eating.
"Good morning " shahen dull face wished.
"Good morning shahen"Ramo returned
Ramo hoped that At least one of them would wish him, but they were not showing any signs that they even remember his birthday.
His eyes shifted to the staircase , Sibel climbed down the stairs. She came down and went inside the kitchen.
Sibel went out to join the rest of the family.
"Rimi" yas Hassan ağabey,Ramo answered immediately.
Sibel and shahen chuckled. He was so impatient to have someone wish him.
Ramo looked at sibel's plate.she was having three toasts instead of her usual two, scrambled egg and a glass of milk to go with it.He grabbed the jug of orange juice and poured some of it in empty glass and held out in front of sibel.
"Here is your juice" Ramo offered
" No, Ramo, I'm fine. I would go with the milk.she assured him.
"But Gülüm you don't like milk", he stated as he recalled the time she made faces seeing a glass of milk.
"Yes, but I should " Sibel tried to sell her lie,
Bak ramo"Milk helps strengthen our bons and soon i am going to be 30 anyway, so it's most needed for me. Women's bones deteriorate after thirty, you know.
Ramo was unsatisfied with this explanation but let it be.if that make her happy, he will leave the topic There only.All are having their breakfast without any single talk. Ramo cleared his throat.
Aren't you guys forgetting something?
Finally ramo asked.
After finishing her milk, Sibel replied
Ramo you asked me the same question in our room. I don't think any of us forgot something.
Even if we are, Tell us lütfen "
I won't, he whined.
Sibel and shahen suppressed their laughter.
Dogan and sebos smiled.
At the same time dogu and hesmat entered the mansion.
"Kardeşim "Dogu run from his place to hug ramo.
"So good to see you"Ramo expressed his joy
He hugged him back.parting from the hug he shook hands with hesmat.
Any special reason for being here? He asked?
He was eager to learn that the reason was his birthday. sibel, who knew what was in his mind, smiled at his impatience.
We can not come to meet family without any reason?Dogu expressed his disappointment.
Ramo frowned again. His happy birthday turning into frowning birthday.
Ramo left. What could he have gotten done if he stayed at home?His wife and whole family forgot his birthday.
......
In the evening sibel woke up and she went to the garden to prepare for Ramo's birthday party. The decorators and caters arrived on time.They were busy for setting up.In the main time, Sibel went to the beach to prepare for her private birthday party for Ramo.
She will wish Ramo first.after their mini celebration they could join family.
She was excited since the last week.she had been looking forward to this day, to know his reaction.will he feel the same way she did when she first got to know? Or his reaction would be different considering that he is the father, not the mother?
She was eager to see the look on his face when she shared the news with him.
...
She called up Ramo and faked getting hurt. It was cliche but worked as always.She send her location and asked him to come soon.
Ramo ran to that location. He was mad at himself. He could not even ignore her for a day. When she forgot to wish him.
He was preoccupied with Her thoughts.
On the other side sibel,Hmmm finally i informed him Lemme check if the arrangements are done. I want this birthday of his to be most memorable and unforgettable one.she thought and smiled.she walked over to look arrangements.
"Pheww finally, everything is perfect " she said and took a final look at the view.
"Now its time for me to hide" he might be here anytime . She smirked and hid herself.
......
Ramo looked here and there for her trace, wher is she?she asked me to come here right but did i just bump someone else arrangements. He thought and mentally cursed himself for popping up in between someone else date.