BTS Dark Angel Jimin Happy Ending

While Jimin kept his eyes on you, he began to smile again and gently caressed your cheek. You didn't know what to feel. He was being gentle with you and his face made it seem like he could and would never hurt you. But at the same time you were also somehow scared to death as if he could stab you right into your heart in this very moment.

You jumped when you felt a wet towel on your face. Jimin noticed that and chuckles at your actions before calming you down.

"Don't worry, it's just water. You probably didn't realize it but you're burning up. It's seems like you've come down with a little fever~"
"Even if so.. Why do you care? "
"Hey, I'm supposed to take care of you~ If I won't do it, who will? "
"And for that you have to put me through a terrible day and nightmare first? "

Once you mentioned those things, Jimin's smile immediately faded and he seemed somewhat sad. Yet, he didn't break eye contact with you.

"It seems I went a bit overboard there.. I'm sorry, I actually didn't know how bad some humans deal with their emotions.."
"Are you really sorry for what you did.. ?"
"Mhm~ I really am, like I said I just wanted to have some fun~ But of course, you're uncomfortable with it then it's not so much fun anymore.."
"I.. I'm glad that you're actually considering about how I feel about this..."

Knowing that he's actually being sincere made really happy on the inside. He continued to look at you and to wipe your face with the towel to make you feel better.
After a while he stopped and put the towel and bowl with water away then came back and sat on your bed again.

"So, what could we do for fun? ~"

While thinking about something, you noticed how Jimin still didn't look away from you and you started to blush a little. Jimin just had to take the opportunity to make you even more flustered.

"Ehh? ~ Why are you so red Y/N? ~ Are you thinking of something naughty? ~"
"I- uh huh? What!? No no I wasn't I was just.. Uh.."

You were now completely red and your stuttering was enough to make Jimin laugh again.

"Don't worry, you don't have to be embarrassed~
If you want to, I could make it happen~"

Jimin moved closer to you while still having this smile on his face and in that moment you jumped out of your bed. That was a bad move. Due to your fever, you got a bit dizzy and stumbled. But before you could fall, Jimin caught you just in time.

"Woah~ am I really that scary?"
"I.. No no.. I'm sorry.. I-"
"It's fine, you don't have to be so alarmed. I won't do anything bad to you, at least not anymore~"

He brought you back into your bed and told you that he would get some stuff for you ready to freshen up.

- Time skip 1 1/2 hours -

Once you came out of your bathroom, fully dressed and feeling great after your shower, Jimin was sitting on your bed again.

"Jimin.. Why are you still on my bed? "
"I was just waiting for you or would you have preferred to have me wait in the bathroom? "
"No no.. That's just fine.."
"Anyway I just thought that you might wanted some company~"
"Uhh.. I-"
"You're blushing again~"
"What? Oh I.. Well I meant to say, you can stay if you want.."

Now Jimin had a big grin on his face and petted on the bed, signaling you to sit down next to him. So, you crawled over to him and sat down, pulling the blanket over your legs to keep you warm.

"Uhm.. Jimin? "
"Hm? ~"
"Why did you become so.. attached to me? "
"Well, after what I did to you, I figured that you just deserve some affection. I've just been quite mean and it has just been the first day. It would be like that everyday, you'd probably run away from me. "
"I'm not gonna lie, I really would.. Ahaha.."

You laughed a little and Jimin also joined you on it. You two spend the rest of the night talking about all kinds of stuff. After a while you got more and more tired and the next you knew, it was already the next morning.

You looked around after your vision cleared and noticed that Jimin was still beside you, sound asleep. Just seeing him somehow made you smile and feel warm inside. You started to feel a bit tired again and decided to just fall back asleep while holding onto Jimin's hand. Before you completely fell asleep again, you felt how he also gripped onto your hand.

___________________________________

I hope you liked this part💜

Next part: Taehyung

See ya~