BTS Dark Angel Jungkook

Your eyes fell on who appears to be the youngest one of them.
He gave you a playful smile when you said that he's the one.
You went upstairs together and looked around.

"Nice place you got here~"
"Oh thank you.. Do you uhm want something to drink or anything?"
"No thanks, I don't need that~"

He gave you another playful smile and told you that you should go to bed since it's late already.

- Time skip till next morning -

You woke up feeling good. No alarm, no nothing. But then you realized that you have school/work today. You picked up your phone and looked at the time. It was about 13:45. Since you fell back asleep at about 4 am, you're not surprised that you slept for so long but the fact that you didn't hear any of your five alarm clocks made you wonder.

You thought that there wasn't so much point in going out of the house today. But staying in bed all day isn't your thing either.
So, you got up and fixed yourself while thinking of a good excuse for today.

"Morning~"
"Hey Jungkook.."
"What's wrong? Didn't you sleep well?"
"No I did.. But I that's the problem! I was supposed to be at work/school today! "
"I see but you shouldn't worry about it too much. It's just one day~"

You nodded, he was right. It was just one day. It won't be so bad. You calmed down a bit but then you got a phone call.

"Hello? Yes.. Yes.. What!? But that can't be.. No... Wait!"
"What's wrong Y/N?~"
"My rent! My rent for this month is gone! But I remember paying the landlord.. What is going on.."

You checked your bank account and the payment to your landlord for this month really is gone.

"What.. What am I going to do!? I don't have any money left!"
"Can't you ask your parents? "
"Yes! Yes! Why didn't I think of it!? "

You got everything you needed and went out the door to go to your parents house. While walking around the streets, you heard some car driving fast in your direction. When you looked up and saw the car really coming to your direction, you were pushed out of the way.

"What the- Jungkook!?"
"Did you expect anyone else?~"

He grinned at you and helped you back up. You just got some scratches on your arms and knees but the car crashed into a tree. You got yourself back on your feet and ran to the car to see if the people inside were still alive. But when you looked inside, you saw that the car was completely empty.

"Jungkook, the car.. It's empty! What-"

When you turned back to him you saw that he disappeared.
Still worried, you called the police. After you gave your info and answered all the questions they had, you continued your way to your parents. When you arrived there no one opened the door for you and you saw that their car was gone. So, you thought they must have went out somewhere and they didn't answer the phone either. While you were trying to call them again, you got a call from the police station and they told you that they found your fingerprints inside the car which was actually impossible since didn't touch the car at all. They told you to come into the station for further information about it.

- Time skip back at home -

Everything was just too much for you right now. The payment, the car crash, the fact that your parents sort of vanished and the fact they the police suspects you of stealing the car. It was one problem after another.

"Well Y/N, did you get everything done? ~"
"I'm done! I'm done for it!"
"What makes you think that? ~"
"Come on Jungkook.. You know what I'm talking about.. This all gives me such a headache.. Especially since I can't proof that I didn't do anything since I'm alone! "
"Why don't you just tell them you were with me? ~"

You looked him dead in the eye while he was just smiling innocently.

"Sure! Let me walk into the police station and say that I was together with my Dark Angel guardian, they'll surely believe that!"

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at your sarcastic comment. When he calmed down, you heard the door bell ringing. You got up and opened the door only to see two police officers standing there and they told you that they got an anonymous caller saying that you kidnapped your parents and hid them in your cellar.
They asked for permission to come in and search. You immediately said yes since you couldn't believe any of this and wanted this to be cleared up.

You went down to the cellar together and searched every room until you got to the last one. When one of the officers opened it, they actually did find your parents there. Blindfolded and tied up together. The officers untied them and questioned what happened and both of your parents asked you why you did this, why you tied them up, steal their car and try to kill them.
That was too much for you and you actually fainted due to stress.

- Time skip in the middle of the night -

You woke up feeling sick to your stomach and with a terrible headache. But you were in your room and not in a hospital or something like that.

"Oww my head.."
"That was quite a scene. Luckily you didn't hit your head when you fell~"

You looked up and saw Jungkook standing at the foot of your bed, grinning at you like always.

"Oh I wish I did.. I don't want to have anything to with all of this! I didn't kidnap my parents! I didn't do anything!"
"Oh that! You don't have to worry about it anymore~"
"What do you mean by that? "
"I mean that you don't have to worry about it. As if nothing happened, i didn't know that problems are so much stress for humans"
"You're talking as if.. Have you got.. Something to do with all of this?"
"Haha yeah I do~"

He talks as if it's something completely normal and even laughs to his amusement.

"Wait so, nothing happened? Nothing at all?"
"No, think of it as a bad dream~"
"But why? Do you even realize how I feel right now?"
"Come on, just see it with a little bit of fun~ Nothing bad happened~"
"Nothing happened!? I fainted!"
"I said nothing bad happened~"
"Ugh forget it.. Please just don't do something like that again.."
"There is a small problem with that~"
"Do I even wanna know..?"
"I'm don't know, do you want to know?~"
"Just tell me."
"Being mischievous and troublemakers is in our nature. So you have to deal with it~"

You looked at him one last time before fainting again. This Dark Angel sure loves to play around with you.

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the last part for now. I'll make sure to come up with good scenarios for the good ending as soon as possible~

Bye for now~💜😁