BTS Dark Angel Jungkook Happy Ending

- Next morning -

When you woke up, you thought that you overslept again and checked your phone. Turns out it was Saturday. So, you were off the hook of work/school.
Still, you sure don't want to deal with Jungkook's mischievous games anymore.

"That little devil.. "
"I'm a dark Angel not a devil~"
"Ahh! Oh my god.. Since when were sitting next to me? "
"Pretty much the whole time~ Anyway, how are you feeling? "
"I could be better.."
"How about we play a game? ~"
"Is it going to be another 'I'm gonna make a fake crime scene and Y/N is the culprit' kind of game? "
"Well if you want to-
"Don't even think about it.."
"Why not? ~ it was fun~"
"To you, while I fainted twice!"
" Was it really that bad? "
"Yes it was. I don't mind a little joke now and then but this, this was too much. Imagine you would do this every single day! First of all I would probably not believe it when there's a real crime going on and second I'd most definitely go insane.. "
" Point taken."

Even though Jungkook understood what you meant, he still had to laugh at your little outburst. He just thought that you were cute when you were provoked. That's when a light bulb went off inside his head.

"Wait, so if I would continue.. You wouldn't like it... And you would get sick because of it? "
"Pretty much, why? "
"No! "

You jumped again when he just shouted out. You asked him what was wrong and he just said that he can't let that happen which made you more confused.

"Jungkook what are you talking about? "
"I'm talking about the fact that you can't get sick!"
"Wait.. You don't want me to get sick? "
"No! Otherwise, who will I play pranks on? "
"... "
"Why are you looking at me like that? "
" Jungkook.. Get the hell out of my room before I personally throw you out.. "

- Time skip later in the afternoon -

After tossing and turning around in your bed all day, you managed to get yourself out of your room.
You went to the kitchen to get something to eat but when you opened the door, you saw that the kitchen was a total disaster.

"Please don't tell me.. Jungkook!!"
"Yes- oh you found out.. "
"Found out!? How couldn't I!? The only thing you did to hide this was closing the door! "

And then the door bell rang.

"Hello- Mom!? "
"That's quite a welcoming, how are you Y/N? ~"
"Uh great, yeah I'm doing great.. "
"Well I don't want to disturb you for a long time. I just wanted to bring you some food. It's your favorite~"
"Oh thanks- "

Before you could end your sentence, you saw that you mother was walking straight to the kitchen and if it's one thing she hated, it was chaos in the kitchen. You tried to warn her but it was too late and she walked into the kitchen.

You closed your eyes and waited for the scream. But nothing. You heard nothing. So, you opened your eyes again and went to the kitchen and thought that she probably was frozen in shock but no, she was completely normal and just put the food in the fridge.

"Is everything alright, Y/N? "
"Uh yeah yeah, I just thought maybe you... Needed some help.."
"Ahaha, sweetie I might be old but I can still move around just fine~"

After you mother went out, you just slid down the front door and sat on the floor.

"I can't believe it.. "
"Me neither, I didn't know your mom could cook this good! "
"Are you really eating while I'm having a heart attack? "

Jungkook just looked at you with his big button eyes and showed his smile that reminded you of a bunny. He apologized, put the bowl down on the table and helped you back up.

"I swear, one day.. I'll get back at you for all these.. Jokes.."
"I'd like to see you try. I'm the most mischievous dark Angel you'll have ever met. "
"Something tells me that you're saying the truth. I wonder what it could be.."
"Ahaha come on Y/N~ I'm just pulling some pranks~ don't worry, I will make sure that you won't be hurt~"

After that little promises of his, he also petted your head and gave you another smile which also made you chuckle a bit. Even though his pranks could drive you insane, something tell you that he will help and take care of you when you need it.

___________________________________

And finished! ~
That's it guys, it's the end of the Dark Angel series and I hope you all enjoyed it 💜💜

See ya~