BTS Dark Angel Yoongi

You were looking around these men with dark Angel wings and your eyes landed on someone specific with very pale skin and dark grey hair.

"Uh.. You.."

You pointed at him and everyone else disappeared right in front of your sight.

"Alright, listen here kid. You better at least try to keep out of trouble, got it?"

You immediately got intimidated by his dark and cold eyes. You didn't want to make his mood go any worse so you just nodded and went back to bed.

- Time skip next morning, Saturday -

You woke up feeling like you're being watched. Sitting up and looking around you found nothing then you remembered what happened last night and thought that it was just a weird dream. But then the same person you were thinking about pulled you out of bed and made you fall down onto the floor.

"Seriously, did you plan on staying in bed for the whole day? Get your lazy ass up!"

His voice made you stand up instantly and you ran to the bathroom to get yourself fixed.
You came back out, hoping that Yoongi won't be in such a bad mood anymore.
You walked around your home and found him sitting by a windowsill in the living room and looking outside, watching the rain pouring down.

"You really are a lazy ass, you know that?"
"If you don't like being around here then why were you there yesterday?"
"You humans really are just too pathetic, I needed some entertainment. But honestly I didn't know that your life would be this boring.."

With that he looked back outside, turning away from you. You started to feel a bit bad about yourself. Thinking that it's your fault for him to be stuck with you now but that also makes you wonder..

"How.. How long are you going to stay here?"
"What? You want me to leave so fast again? First you want help, you get it and then you want me to go. Humans.."
"What?! No no that's not what I meant.. It just seems that you're not really fond of us humans.."
"Well I guess you really don't have a brain in that bubble resting on your shoulders. I just said I find you pathetic and you're still questioning? Anyway, we dark angels aren't like those normal guardian angels you really wish for, I hope you got that already. We can help you humans if we want to but only with specific consequences and you humans have to live with it for the rest of your lifes. So long story short, you're stuck with me and not the other way around."

He turned back to you with an annoyed expression and you tried to avoid his gaze.

"Okay.. I understand.. I'll just go out for a walk now.. You can stay here.."

You walked away fast and only heard something sounding like a mumble from him, which was probably another insult.
You walked out, of course with an umbrella and kept on walking, thinking about what Yoongi said.

"For the rest of my life.."

You've been so deeply in  thoughts that you didn't notice the car that's headed right for you. Once you saw it, you were completely frozen with fear. The next thing you know is that you're back home, in your living room, completely unharmed.

"What the heck were you doing just standing there!? Were you waiting for the car to hit you or something!? Didn't I made it clear to at least try to keep out of trouble!?"
"I'm sorry, I really am.. I wasn't looking where I was going.."
"Heh yeah I saw that... Humans.. You're the most powerful species on earth and yet so easy to kill. Pathetic."
"I'm sorry.. I-"
"Forget it, keep those apologies to yourself. I just can't hear it anymore."

You nodded and walked back to your room. You feel helpless and you can't do anything about it and to think that this was going to be your life sort of made you want to cry.

"He's right.. I'm so pathetic.."

___________________________________

This was the second part, hope you enjoyed it.

Next part: J-hope

See ya~💜😁